Cute "Friendship" 2

A/N: Nadine x Reader

WOOOHOOO

I really liked writing part 1, so, I wanted to write a part 2! Hopefully y'all don't mind!

I LOVE YOU!!!

AND.... THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 156-161K! YOU GUYS ARE KILLING THE SUPPORT <3

HERE. WE. GOOOOOO!!!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Nadine have been hanging out a lot with my friends and I think that they really like her, and she really likes them. It's nice. I enjoy having her company. Like last week! I went over to her house, and I brought flowers for Nadine and her mom, I think they both liked the flowers, but I don't think her brother likes me.

He was like oddly questioning me about everything and anything, I answered truthfully and let's just say that it turned out very interesting.

FLASHBACK TO LAST WEEK

I knock on the door and when it opens, I see Nadine. She looks so beautiful. I give her a wide smile.

"Hey!" I greet her, she smiles before a pout befalls onto her lips looking at the flowers,

"Aww, are these for me?" She asks me,

"No, they're for your mom." I reply sarcastically, she rolls her eyes.

"Oh, ha, ha." She tells me.

"No seriously. They actually are for your mom." I tell her with a straight face and in a more serious tone, her face drains and I just chuckle lightly showing the flowers behind my back. "I could never forget about you, dummy." I tell her making her laugh. She takes them and hugs me; I hug her back and she lets me in.

"Honey, is that Y/n?" I hear her mother ask Nadine,

"Yeah!" Nadine replies, "And she brought you something." She adds, I look at her letting my shoulders fall, she gives me a sarcastic smile that I return, both of us sticking our tongues out and mimicking one another before her mother appears and I just give her a small smile,

"Hey! Hi! I—I'm Y/n." I greet her, making her laugh.

"I'm Mona." She introduces herself, we both shake hands and I hand her the flowers. "Oh, thank you. These are so beautiful." She compliments which I give her a grin at.

"You look very beautiful, Miss Franklin." I compliment making Nadine scoff at it and give me a small nudge, I turn to her and as I do, she says:

"Suck up." She tells me, I droop my head in her direction and realise that our faces are inches apart, but she starts mimicking me again, I join in with her making her laugh. I laugh along with her.

"You two can just chill, dinner won't be ready for another 25 minutes." Mona informs me and Nadine, I nod my head and go to turn to Nadine before I hear her gasp.

"Dinner is not ready?" She gasps before turning to me, her hand tightly on my upper arm, "Wow! That is so shocking— Whoa, since when did you have muscles there?" Nadine asks me as she glances between my upper arm and at me, squeezing her hand lightly. I laugh at this before I feel Mona's hand, she looks at me impressed before turning to Nadine.

"Oh, wow." She says and when she removes her hand and goes back into the kitchen, she quickly peaks her head and gives Nadine a small wink; I turn to Nadine with confusion but before I can even ask, she speaks up.

"That was nothing, she—she just acts weird sometimes. Um, f—follow me." She tells me, I nod my head and follow after her, her taking me to her room. I shut the door behind me and look around her room,