"...I'm sleeping with her." 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART THREE!

WOOO!

Also! Announcement! I might not post my own stuff anymore as requests just seem to be taking over and I don't think anyone really wants to see stuff from my own, so, I might stop doing that once I've posted all these but I will be stopping this one-shot soon as I've done over 100.

I don't really know what I'll be posting next, if I am posting something next but I'll keep you all updated, but this is nothing confirmed. I'm just overthinking that my own stuff isn't good enough.

Anyway,

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I arrive home and see Caleb on the couch and when I look around to try and find Hailee, I can't find her anywhere. I hear Caleb speak up:

"She left with my mom if you're looking for Hailee." Caleb tells me, I groan in annoyance rolling my eyes.

"That would've been nice to know." I scoff out, before sitting myself down. He sighs.

"Whatever." He mutters underneath his breath as he turns the TV on; I glance at him and grab the remote before he could. "What? No! Give me the remote—"

"Um, how bout no." I reply, he rolls his eyes.

"Fuck off, just give me the remote." He says putting his hand out, I tilt my head acting as if I'm thinking when in reality, I just want to beat the shit out of him.

"You want it?" I say in a baby voice and move it in front of him but move it quickly away when he tried to reach out for it. He slaps me, I dump the remote and turn to him, "Asshole." I spit at him before slapping him harder across the face, he cups his cheek that I hit and turns to me before he lunges toward me, 

"Bitch! You fucking bitch—"

"Oh, how original!" I exclaim as I knee him in the stomach and wrap an arm around his neck, slowly falling off of the couch and dragging him down with me. Once we fall, we quickly try to get on top of one another, both of us trying to be top. He straddles my waist and I try to wiggle out of his touch, I go to slap him but he grabs my wrist, 

"St— Fucking stop moving!" He exclaims, I slap him in the face and push him off before I quickly crawl on top of him and punch him a few times before I feel someone push me off, I go to turn to them but feel myself get pulled up to my feet and someone grasp my t-shirt, Hailee... of course.

"I leave for 20 minutes and this is what happens?!" She shouts at me,

"I—"

"Don't. Go in the room and let me handle him." She tells me,

"But—"

"I mean it." She says sternly, I sigh and go to walk away before I hear Caleb tell me something.

"Yeah, listen to your bitch." Caleb tells me, I stop immediately before quickly turning around and seeing Hailee trying to stop me but I dodge her hand and I kick him in the ribs making his back crash against the wall, I punch his face before I move his face up and stare him down.

"I might not like you but you keep her name out of your mouth. Alright? It is not her fault that you were too much of a fucking pussy to tell me how you felt! Okay? And save me the lecture! I know! I know you were waiting for the perfect moment to tell me... but Hailee got there first... and if you can't accept that what you feel for me is how I feel for her, then I'm not going to be friends with you. If you can't accept it, then I'm done. I'm done being your friend." I express to him, he looks at me as if someone just ripped his heart out.

"Y/n—"

"Don't fucking talk to me." I tell him and let him go before I walk toward mine and Hailee's bedroom, I slam the door shut and grab a few clothes, I then head into the bathroom and take a shower. Trying to cool off. I could hear Hailee shouting at Caleb to leave as he wouldn't take the hint and leave. I was sitting down in the shower, as I just cry. 

I've been so stressed and Hailee is the only person who can make me feel like I can take a breath and relax. No matter what. She makes me feel so happy... and I know that I shouldn't care but he's my bestest friend, someone who's stuck with me for a while. Stood up for me every single time.

I hear the door open,

"He's g— are you crying?" I hear Hailee ask me as she moves the curtains and sees me crying, I lean more toward the wall, I don't like her seeing my cry, "Oh, baby..." She sighs out and turns the shower off before she lets herself into the shower, she leans down and hugs me, I wrap my arms around her as I cling onto her. "It's okay, we're all good." She whispers to me softly, as I continue to sob into her arms.

"Please don't be mad at me—"

"I'm not. I swear baby, I'm not mad." She tells me softly, I try to stop crying but I can't help it. I can't stop crying.

***

I got out of the shower and I put on my favourite blue jeans that were Levi's 501 and grab a shirt, I put it on but leave the first two buttons undone and tuck the front in, I put some high top old scool vans on, that I honestly love and adore. They're my favourite. Very comfortable. I've sat down on the edge of the bed and Hailee sits next to me, she stares me down,

"Do... Do you want to talk about it?" She asks me, I rest my head on her lap and she places her hand in my hair as she begins to give me head scratches. "Love, I'm worried." She tells me softly,

"I know..." I mutter quietly as I could feel her anxiety. "I—I know..." I repeat. She continues to give me head scratches, neither of us moving nor doing anything. I don't want to move either, even when Hailee would slightly shuffle, I'd clutch onto her closer. Not wanting her to leave me. 

I could see the light smiles on her face that would appear here and there when I would do that but it wouldn't last for long, and I know that she feels bad for me and Caleb falling out. I just wish that he would just understand, and now that he does. I hope he knows. I hope he knows that if he messes up or doesn't even apologise... then I'm done. I'm done with him.

"You know I love you, right?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"And I love you." I reply softly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------