Found Out 3

A/N: Kate x Reader 

PART THREE!

LET'S GO PARTY PEOPLE! WOO!

Thank you for 239-241k! Thank you so much! <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Recap:

"Are you okay?" Kate asks me quietly, I nod my head.

"I will be." I answer quietly, "Are you okay?" I ask her tilting my head, "Is there some asshole I need to beat up for you?" I ask her which she blushes at.

"Not right now. We don't want you to get into an actual fight and prove that you are Spider-Women now, do we?" She asks which we both laugh at quietly, I move a strand of hair behind her ear and stroke my thumb on her cheekbone and go to lean in for a kiss, not caring about anything else in that moment. Kate leans in with me and our lips are soon finally met; I smile widely and hold her close, I climb atop of her and use one hand to hold me up as the other is placed on her waist while Kate has one hand on my left shoulder as her right hand is in my hair tugging at me when she wants me to pull away and pulling me in, in some moments.

Best day ever...

End of Recap:

I feel her hand move down from my shoulder to my waist, her hand moves under my t-shirt and rests a little higher; I pull away from the kiss, hissing in pain.

"Fuck." I mumble, leaning my head back a little; she gasps lightly and quickly removes her hand.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry—"

"No, no, it's okay—"

"I'm sorry. I—I didn't mean too, it was just in a moment type thing—"

"Kate—"

"I am so sorry—" I cut her off with a kiss, trying to shut her up; we both pull away and I just smile at her, "I'm sorry—" She mumbles out,

"Oh, shut up." I breath out, letting out a light chuckle before placing my lips back against hers; she kisses me back, holding me close and resting her hand back on the nape of my neck as her other hand moves to my back. Her fingers treading along lightly as I pull away from the kiss and begin to place a tread of kisses on her neck, she swallows the lump in her throat before I hear her breathing quicken.

***

I wake up in the morning hearing an alarm, I groan at this stirring awake; I move to lying on my back and I feel her stir awake,

"Sorry..." Kate mumbles before turning it off and turning around to me, I shake my head lightly.

"It's fine." I reply quietly before cuddling into her, she places her hand on the back of my neck, as I tuck my head into the nape of her neck.

"Well, good morning to you too." She giggles out, I smile at this.

"Morning..." I reply quietly, she giggles lightly.

"Someone's tired." Kate hums out, I nod my head lightly.

"After last night, of course." I reply making her blush, she stretches a little so I roll away from her letting her stretch, "What time is it?" I ask her, she grabs her phone and checks the time, 

"7." She answers before turning to me, I nod my head at this.

"I should probably go otherwise May might get worried." I express to her, she nods her head.