Teased 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART THREE! WOOOOOOOOO

THANK FOR 87, 88 AND 89K! I APPRECIATE IT SO MUCH <3

HERE WE GO!

ENJOYYYY!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I wake up to hearing knocking on my apartment building, I get up and walk over to the door, opening it too see Hailee there, I was confused by this but once I actually try and focus, I see that she is simply in distress.

"Oh, hey. Hey, you okay?" I ask her worriedly, hoping that whatever was making her feel upset could cheer Hailee up. I grasp her hand and entangle ours together, I pull her close and she wraps her arms around my waist and her head rests onto my chest. I shut the door over and rub her back, trying to comfort her. "Hey, I'm sorry... I'm sorry..." I mumble quietly, I hold her close and just continue to rub her back, "What's wrong?" I ask her, she shakes her head and sighs lightly, I can tell that she's trying to fight back any tears. I place a kiss on her head and pick her up, taking her to my bedroom to let lie down.

"I... I'm sorry... for coming here to late..." She apologises, I shake my head lightly and I lie next to her and give her a small smile. She just stares me down for a moment, not smiling back but I can tell that whatever upset her, must've really hurt her. She cuddles into me and I wrap my arms around her, hoping that she'll feel some comfort in the cuddle.

"You don't have to apologise for anything." I assure her, giving her head a kiss before she tucks her head into my neck and soon falls asleep, I struggled to fall asleep so, I just stayed up most of the night until I felt sleep fully wrap around me and bring me comfort.

*****

It was morning now and me and Hailee are heading out for breakfast, we both couldn't be bothered cooking as we were just wanting food but neither of them offered to cook as they both wanted different things.

"Thanks for letting me stay the night." Hailee thanks me, I chuckle lightly and shake my head.

"It's fine, really." I dismiss, hoping to assure her worries.

"I know but I woke you up at, like, 2am." Hailee mutters quietly as I can tell that she felt back, I entangle our hands together and place a kiss on her hand before shaking my head.

"It's fine." I tell her, giving her a small grin before continuing to walk in the direction of where we were headed. "What do you think you're gonna order?" I ask her, she shrugs lightly and rests her head on my shoulder. I lean my head down and just grin lightly.

"Probably pancakes." She mumbles quietly, I nod my head.

"Hey, you sure you don't wanna tell me about anything?" I ask her, "You seem... really upset." I tell her my acknowledgement, she shakes her head, plastering on a fake smile. "Hey, it's just us..." I breath out, "you don't have to fake anything with me." I tell her, speaking softly. She just looks at me, I turn my head to her giving her a wide smile. 

"Thank you for being so kind." Hailee thanks me, returning the smile, but me still wondering if it was a fake or real smile.

*****

We arrive at the restaurant and I open the door, I really liked my outfit and I could tell that others seemed to enjoy it as well since I got a lot of stares, smiles, waves, it was weird. I didn't like it that much, always just wanted to keep to myself. We pick a booth and sit down, the waitress coming over almost immediately, not letting us even look at the menu. I just ordered a water and Hailee ended up doing the same.