⚠️Screaming Match⚠️

A/N: Hailee x Reader

⚠️TW⚠️: Drug abuse, Self-harm

INSPO: Euphoria, Season 2 Episode 5. Intro scene.

That episode was so fucking insane bro, I was so stressed the whole way through ahaha

Summary: Y/n is a drug addict and Hailee brings your two best friends (I'll make up random names but you can just use whatever your best friends names are) to their house hoping that they can all convince you to stop but it ends up in a screaming match.

Thank you for 172-179k! I love y'all so much. Thank you for the insane support <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was lying on the couch waiting for Hailee to come home as I wanted to talk to her about something about something she's working on and what's gonna happen because I don't know if I'm going with her or not. I want too but I don't really have the money since I've mostly just spent my second recent pay check on drugs and the one I got a day ago, I still need to cash in. It still won't cover it but I can at least try.

I hear the door open and see Hailee, I grin at this and stand up,

"Hi." I grin out, opening my arms for her. She smiles at me, rushing over and hugging me back, my body welcoming her comfort that she brought with her. However, I'm immediately confused when I see my two best friends; Max and Carter. I wriggle out of Hailee's grip and look at the two. "Hey... guys." I greet them, they give me a sad smile.

"Hey, Y/n." Carter greets me, with a small smile before his eyes fell to the ground then over at Max.

"What's with the sad smiles?" I ask, letting out a small chuckle; what the hell is going on? I glance at Hailee seeing her glance at the two then at me. "What?" I ask her,

"Can all of us talk?" She asks me after some pause, I nod my head at this and sit down on the couch, they all sat around me; Hailee in front of me, Carter to the right of me and Max to the left of me. I glance at the three of them and then looked at Hailee, "Now, I don't want you to get mad. We just wanna help." She expresses to me, softly. My eyes narrow before I take a long breath in and slowly release.

"What is this? Some sort of intervention?" I question, letting out a small laugh.

"Yeah... it is." Max confirms, I turn to her and tilt my head in confusion.

"But..." I laugh lightly and turn to Carter, "I haven't done... any—anything..." I breath out, I turn to Hailee. "I haven't done anything!" I exclaim, she nods her head and places her hands over mines,

"I know, I know. We just want to talk and make sure that nothing happens—"

"I'm fine, Hailee." I groan out, she nods her head.

"I know, I believe that—"

"If you did then you wouldn't have done this." I scoff out and go to move but Carter stops me,

"Can you just sit down?" He asks me, I sit down and when he gives me a thankful look; I roll my eyes and just stare at the wall behind Hailee. Trying to block everyone out. I've heard this shit over and over again at rehab, I don't want to fucking hear it again. "Y/n, will you please look at me so I know that you're listening?" She asks me, my eyes meet hers, both of us just staring at one another. "We just want you to get better, and I'm scared that you're gonna relapse. You've been saying—"

"I know what I've been saying! That doesn't give you the fucking right to bring my two best friends into this without any proof!" I argue with her, standing up and walking in the direction of the kitchen; grabbing a bottle of water.