"Were you there the whole time?!" 2

A/N: Nadine x Reader

Summary: Y/n is lonely and bored out of her mind and on her way of leaving, she bumps into Nadine

Thank you so much for 35, 36, and 37K! I completely forgot to put it in the A/N's of my recent chapter, i love you all! Thank you ❤️

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm so bored and I hate classes so I'm just gonna go home and play in my pool or write or watch TV— I'm just gonna do anything so I'm not bored! I'm ahead in classes and teacher's have ran out of things to give me. I'm walking down the corridor and I go to change the song on my phone when I bump into someone, I stumble back a little and take my head phone out,

"I'm so— Nadine?" I ask seeing Nadine upset, I tilt my head in confusion slightly, "You alright?" I ask her and help her pick up a few books that were in her hands. "How come you have so many books—?"

"I'm sorry..." She mumbles quietly, I shake my head.

"It's okay. Honestly, talk to me though. What's going on?" I ask her worriedly, both of us standing up in sync,

"It's fine," she reaches for the books but I move them back, I tilt my head slightly which she scoffs at. "can I get my books back?" She moves a little closer as she reaches further for them. I quickly move them from my left hand to my right hand. "Please?" She asks me, I give her a small smile as our bodies are oddly close, but I like it... of course, I like it.

"Will you tell me what's going on?" I ask her, a grin on my face.

"Fine. I just... have had a terrible day. It's nothing." She dismisses, I roll my eyes.

"Fine. You're coming with me. I'm going to skip class, you're comin with me." I tell her, she nods her head slowly.

"O—Okay..." She mumbles, I move out of her way and she walks first, we walk to my car and she dumps her stuff in the bag, I go to open her bag but she hits my hand.

"OW! Nadine—?"

"Don't go in there." She tells me, I set her books down next to her bag.

"There. That better?" I ask her, she rolls her eyes.

"...Mhmm." She mumbles and heads into the passenger's side. I shut the door and get into the driver's side.

*****

We've arrived at mines and I got changed into my swimming costume and lended her one. I'm just gonna let her have it, I set my towel down and walk my way down the steps moving further and further into the pool, I swim around for a moment or two before I stand up and wipe my eyes, I swim over to the hot tub and just chill there before Nadine comes out.

"Ah, there you are." Nadine tells me, a small smile on her face. She walks toward me and sets her towel down getting in the hot tub with me, she sits across from me and I just give her a small smile.

"So, you wanna talk about your day?" I ask her, tilting my head slightly. She shakes her head.

"No, it's fine, I... I don't wanna be a burden or bring the mood down." She explains which I hum at.

"If I didn't want the mood to be brought down, I wouldn't have asked. And! You're never a burden." I tell her hoping that it'll ease her worries on telling me, she gives me a small smile before she looks down and moves her knees up to her chest and rests her chin on her left knee,