⚠️Different Social Status⚠️ 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART TWO! WOOOOOO!

⚠️TW⚠️: Talk of manipulation, physical and mental abuse.

Summary: This is literal fluff, I just wanted to give you all a little break, plus, I'm in a bit of a lovey-dovey mood

Thank you for 187-192k! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 200K! YOU GUYS ARE FRICKEN INSANE!

HERE WE GOOOOOOOOOO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

We hear the door open and I go to move in case she isn't ready to be, like, out yet but she pulls me back, smiling at me.

"Where do you think your going?" She asks me, smiling at me. I chuckle at this and lean close to her.

"I just didn't know if you wanted to be out yet, so, I thought that I'd keep a friendly distance in case—" I feel her rest her lips against mines, I kiss her back and pull her closer to me, resting my hands on her thighs. I grin at the kiss as I already love kissing her, she makes me feel like such a softie. I love it and 'hate' it. She pulls away from the kiss and just smiles at me,

"I don't care who knows, k?" She tells me, I nod my head and smile at her.

"Are you 100% sure?" I ask her, making her laugh. She nods her head before wrapping her arms around my neck and hugging me; I hug her back and rest my head in the crook of her neck, placing light kisses on her neck, feeling her inch closer to me and trying to do it subtly. I grin at this and stop, both of us just standing there hugging each other. I have to admit though, my legs are really sore and they are in killer pain. I mean, it's probably because of what sort've workouts I've been doing for basketball and then literally just being in a fight. My body needs a rest.

"What're we gonna do?" Hailee asks me, softly, talking about how I probably shouldn't try to leave school when a few teachers are looking for me. One of them being the principle. I mean, they came after me for my fights before, so, it's not like they'd stop. Plus, Niall is like the golden boy and shit.

"I don't know." I sigh out, she rests her hand on the back of my neck, using her fingers to tickle the back of my neck softly, in a way of comfort. "I mean, I should probably just get it over and done with." I explain, she nods her head. "But... then again, I don't want to hear the same old shit they've been saying to me." I chuckle out,

"Can't I help?" She asks me, I shake my head.

"No, I—I don't think so. Plus, even if you could, it's fine. Nothing I haven't heard before." I explain to her, moving away from the hug and giving her a reassuring nod. She sighs at this and places a kiss on my cheek before the bell rings for class to start.

"I gotta go, okay? But If you need me just text me?" She asks, I nod my head.

"Yeah, of course." I tell her moving out of her way, she jumps down from the counter and I grab her bag for her. "Lemme walk you." I tell her, she nods her head and entangles our hands together while her right arm wraps around my arm. We head downstairs and I walk her to whatever she has next, letting her guide me.

***

I got a suspension once again, so, I'm not really fussed about it. I mean it's just suspension, plus, it just gives Hailee an excuse to come see me as she hands me the work that we done that day and I'd do it and hand it in so she can take it to my teachers. I feel sort've bad though since she's kinda just playing messenger when I can just email them.