First Time

A/N: Emily x Reader

This was requested by: LadyPizza05

Summary: Emily and Y/n's first time!

I'm so sorry for not doing this earlier, I didn't get the notification and when I was going back I noticed that comment, so, apologies <3

HERE WE GO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I was holding a book in my hands as I walk down the corridor but I hear the door being knocked, I look over and try to think who it could be, I place my bookmark in it and shut it over; I walk down the steps and head toward the door, I unlock it and open it to see Emily. What a nice surprise.

"Emily... hi." I grin out with a small smile, she grins at me.

"I need to talk to you." She tells me, I nod my head and move out the way.

"Come in." I tell her as I open the door a little more, she comes in and I shut it over and turn to her sending her a small smile, I like her little surprise visits, they're nice. "So, what's up? Is everything alright?" I ask her, she looks down at my book that I'm reading and looks up at me, her eyes meeting mines as a lopsided smile was on her face.

"That's a good book, what bit are you at?" She asks me, we begin to discuss the book which was exciting as I walk my way back to the library to put it away. Once I set it down, I turn to her and give her a comforting smile.

"Anyway, what did you need to talk about?" I ask her, she nods her head and entangles our hands together, I glance at our hands before my eyes fall back onto her,

"Nothing, I... I just really missed you..." Emily admits, I can sense her nervousness; I smile lightly at this and place a kiss on her cheek.

"I missed you too." I reply to her, pulling her closer making her laugh nervously.

"I, um, I—I have a question..." She mumbles, my eyes narrow slightly as I lean closer, I can tell that she's nervous and I want to do everything I can to stop her from being nervous, as adorable as it is, I want her to relax and feel comfortable.

"Is everything alright? You seem really nervous, what's going on?" I ask her worriedly, as I hold her close, hoping she felt comfortable on telling me but not feeling pressured.

"I... Are you're parents home? Or anyone else?" Emily asks me, I shake my head.

"No, why?" I ask her, she sighs in relief before she tucks her head into my neck beginning to kiss all over my neck, I smile at this and our hands fall apart from one another but Emily's left hand goes to my waist and her right hand goes to the other side of my neck, I have my arms wrapped around her waist and move slightly closer. "Is there a reason behind you doing this?" I chuckle out which she immediately stops doing but keeps her head there.

"Why? Do you not like it?" She asks me, by her voice, I can tell that panic has hit her. She's so adorable. I grab her hand and take her to my bedroom, I shut the door over and turn to her, I place my hand on her neck slowly moving it down to her chest and along her shoulders before treading down her arms and once they reach her hands, I entangle out right hands while I place my left hand on her waist and pull her closer, her body quickly being pressed against mines.

"You wanna tell me why you're acting nervous?" I ask her hoping she'll answer as I tread light kisses all over her neck, hoping that it'll relax her, it's almost as if she melts into my body as she sways close to me but doesn't pull back; she just stays and hums, most likely from what I'm doing.