Heartache

A/N: Nadine x Reader

This was requested by: jbmarvel007

Summary: Y/n asks Nadine out on a date and sets it up but when it's time, Nadine forgets and hangs out with Erwin.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I have to do this, I have to do it, just get it over and done with. I just have to go over there, ask her out. She says no? Just gotta suck it up and move on. I got this. I got this. I just... just a deep breath and then go over— no, I don't wanna go over— no! No, you have avoided this crush for too long, just go.

"Just do it, what's the worst that could happen?" Deena asks me, I turn to her doubtful,

"Oh, I don't know, she rejects me and never speaks to me again." I reply which she scoffs at,

"It's Nadine Franklin, dude, I don't think she's the type of person to let you off that easy." Deena laughs out, I turn to her and look at her with a straight face, I shake my head and sigh; resting my head against the locker.

"You're not making it any better." I tell her, she scoffs at this.

"Well, sorry, but I'm Deena. I'm the worst at advice, just go for it. Only live once." Deena expresses to me, I look over at Nadine and see her open her locker and set a few things in there and swap a few of her notebooks from going in her bag and out of her bag. I feel Deena, push me toward Nadine, I see her turn around to me and offers a smile,

"Hey, Y/n." She greets me, I return the smile.

"Hey." I reply, "I... was wondering... if—if we could go on a—" I clear my throat, "I was wondering if we could go on a date? T—Tonight...?" I ask her, she looks at me with a soft look, you know the type of look that your boyfriend gives you when he catches you doing something adorable and there's that little twinkle in his eyes, it was like how Nadine was looking at me and I have to be honest, I felt my knees buckle under pressure.

"I... would love that, honestly." She laughs out nervously, "What time?" She asks me,

"6?" I guess, she nods her head contently,

"What would we do?" She asks, the smile widens,

"Well, we could go out for a bite to eat? I know how much you like burgers? We can meet up at Burger King and I can take you to the best spot to eat." I explain to her, she nods her head.

"Great! I'll see you then!" Nadine grins out,

"Great!" I go to turn around but turn back to Nadine, "I'll see you at 6." I say,

"See you at 6." She grins out, I nod my head and turn around, speed walking past Deena who rushed after me,

"Well?"

"It worked. It worked. It fricken worked. I'm going on a date with Nadine Franklin." I tell her, trying to keep cool and act calm when really I am freaking out right now, I can't believe she said yes! I can't believe it! I didn't think that she was going to say yes! I honestly just thought that she'd say no and say that she sees me as just one of her friends, I'm so happy right now!

"Oh, my God." Deena lets out,

"I know."

"Oh, my God!" Deena exclaims, I nod my head turning to her,

"I know!" I exclaim in excitement, she laughs at this and wraps her arm around my shoulder and I wrap my arm around her waist.

"You did it, you son of a bitch. You actually did it!" Deena tells me as she pulls me closer, shaking me slightly, "How do you feel?" She asks me, while I laugh at her excitement.