Football Practise

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: LyraAlexander

Summary: Y/n is Hailee's girlfriend and she came (that's what she said) to pick you up but you have football (american football) practise so she waits and watches us.

Now I am by no means an American Football expert, I love watching it, one of my favourite sports along with Boxing and I don't really know anything about the training aspect if I'm honest so if it's okay, I think I'm just gonna do it in Hailee's POV when she watches and yeah, sorry

Thank you for 141-147k! <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I had a free period before college ends and as much as I wanted to go home, there was no point as by the time I arrived home, I'd have to leave almost straight away, I get a text from Hailee,

"Can you come to the car park?" She texts me, I text her back.

"Yeah, sure. Is everything okay?" 

"Yeah, I just want to see you." She tells me, I smile at this and set my phone in my pocket and jog toward the car park. I quickly turn the corner and see her waiting by the car, her on her phone. 

"Hi!" I exclaim as I rush over to her, she looks up from her phone and puts her phone away before she opens her arms and I run into her arms hugging her. She chuckles lightly as we begin to sway. "Hi, love." I greet her, she hums lightly.

"Hey! How was college?" She asks me, I shrug lightly and pull away from the hug.

"It was... average... I guess." I dismiss, she pouts slightly and places a kiss on my cheek which I grin at.

"Well! I have an idea of what we can do to cheer you up, so, I thought I'd come pick you up, take you home and then I can show you my idea?" She suggests, oh I don't want to say no but I have too...

"I—I want too, I do. I just... I have football practise. We can do your surprise after! I promise you, I will make it up too you—"

"No, hey, it's okay. We can push it back anyway. Can I stay and watch?" She asks me, I grin at this.

"Really?" I ask her, a wide smile on my face. She nods her head, "Uh, yeah, of course. Of course. Follow me, milady." I tell her using a fake accident making her laugh, I entangle our hands and we walk to the football field and over to the stands, we sit down and I set my bag down and open it to pull out a notebook and a pen.

"Whatcha doing?" She asks me, squinting her eyes slightly.

"Oh, nothing, I just thought of a cool idea." I dismiss; she places a kiss on my cheek and rests her head on my shoulder. I rest my head on the top of hers and sigh contently. I continue to write my idea down and a few dialogue pieces in the notebook.

"What's your idea?" Hailee questions, I clear my throat.

"It's about two teens and a forbidden romance." I explain to her, she nods her head.

"What's the story like? Is there a cliché new girl at school?" She giggles out, I chuckle at this as it really does sound cliché but I shake my head.

"It's more... girl next door but thriller." I explain to her, her mouth falls open as she turns her head to me,

"It's a thriller?" She asks, I nod my head; laughing lightly at her reaction, my eyes fall back down onto the page and I continue to write a few more dialogue prompts. "I'll be excited to read it." She sighs out contently, I scoff at this.