Forbidden 3

A/N: Hailee x Reader

PART THREE! WOO!

Thank you for 218-221k! I love you all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

It's been exactly a week since me and Hailee had... sex. God, I hate myself for allowing her to do that to me, I mean of course, I loved every moment of it. I loved the way she made me feel. But she's avoiding me now, and I hate that. Spending all her time with Sophia, I want... her to care about me for once. Not just acting like she does for a moment then being embarrassed about it.

Me and Elio are lying on my bed, he's reading me a book while I cuddle into him, simply just resting there as it was a gloomy day. Quite cold and a little bit rainy however it looked beautiful. Especially with the back garden, it just mixes so well together.

"Can we go outside?" I ask, standing up and going over to grab a hoodie, he scoffs lightly.

"And why would that make you feel better?" He asks me, I shrug lightly.

"It'll be fun." I tell him, with a wide smile. He rolls his eyes and stands up. Grabbing the book and walking over to the door frame, resting one hand at the top of the door and sets the book down and rests his hand beside his other. He stares me down, trapping me in the closet. I glance at him and put the hoodie on, "What? You want one?" I ask him, he nods his head; I grab a hoodie that is his favourite and chuck it at him, it hits his face making me giggle, he removes it and puts it on. Sighing lightly.

"Do we have to go outside?" He asks in a whiney tone. I nod my head.

"Yes, we do." I reply with a wide smile on my face. I grab his hand and direct him outside, we run past Hailee and Elizabeth. I've decided, I do not even call Elizabeth, my mum anymore as she simply doesn't act like one anymore. Plus, she always complains about being a mother. How she wished she didn't have me. So, she sorta deserves it. 

"Hey!" I hear Hailee call on us, I groan and feel Elio slowing down, 

"Don't slow down, lover boy. Come on!" I exclaim in excitement, he scoffs at this.

"I—I am not a lover boy!" He exclaims,

"Well, come prove it too me otherwise, I'll continue to call you it." I tell him, making him laugh; I rush outside and we both begin to run around the back garden, going on our bikes, dancing around to nothing but just having a nice dance party. He spins me away from him before pulling me close, both of us just dancing and smiling at one another. "It's fun, right?" I exclaim in excitement, he chuckles at this and nods his head.

"It is. Thanks for dragging me out of your house to do this." He expresses to me, I dismiss it with a light shrug.

"I think this just proves that you should always listen to a L/n. Don't you think?" I ask him, a teasing grin on my face. He rolls his eyes and shakes his head lightly, trying to stop his grin from forming any wider. I giggle at this.

"Anyone ever tell you how mean you are?"

"Mhmm..." I pretend to think for a moment, before shaking my head and tapping his nose while saying, "nope!" I giggle out as he scrunches his face when I tap his nose and speak. He chuckles at this, smiling at me widely. "What?" I ask him, he shakes his head lightly.

"Nothing..." He replies, the smile simply widening. I've never seen him smile so wide. He's got a nice smile,

"You've got a nice smile." I compliment, staring at his smile before I look up to meet his eyes, seeing him blush slightly and look away. "Oh? Oh, did I seriously just make Elio Ricci blush?" I ask sarcastically, he shakes his head looking down.