"You're gonna be okay, I gotcha"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: fxvgvbjjbbkn

Summary: Y/n comes down with a terrible fever and when Hailee comes home, she sees you passed out on the floor, not breathing, and takes you to the hospital.

THANK YOU FOR 134-140K! I LOVE Y'ALL SM

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Ohhh! I feel so sick and like I'm about to pass out, I've been feeling really ill recently, I hate it so much. I hate being sick as I hate sitting around. Well, unless I'm writing, that's fine but! I simply hate not being able to do something, I need to do something! Anything...

I should probably go for a shower first, I stand up a little too quickly and quickly grab onto the ledge of the window and groan placing my hand on my head, my eyes forced shut as it's simply just too much, I feel myself rest my back against the ledge and sigh; the dizziness goes away after a second and I open my eyes and stumble over to the closet. I grab a change of clothes and make my way to the bathroom getting changed.

***

Hailee's POV:

Y/n hasn't been answering me at all, all day— well I say all day, I mean all morning. I woke up at 6 and I didn't get a text from her which I thought was weird but then I realised, it was 6am, of course she's not gonna be up. Plus, she told me she felt really sick last night so maybe she's just went for a nap.

Yet still nothing from her! Did I do something to make her not want to talk too me? I mean I had to have, right? I had to have done something? I mean should I go see her? Should I go see if she's alright? I mean what if something has terribly happened to her—? Oh my god, what if something terribly happened to her?

"Hailee?" I hear someone call on me, I look around and see Ella staring at me in confusion.

"What? Yeah, sorry, I like totally spaced out." I chuckle out, letting a small hum out afterwards, "Everything okay?" I ask her,

"You were just... really quiet. Are you alright?" She asks me, I sigh lightly and let my shoulders fall.

"I haven't heard from Y/n and she said that she felt sick last night and I feel really bad and have a feeling that I should go check on her." I express to Ella, she nods her head slowly.

"Okay, how about if you don't get a text in the next 45 minutes, we can go talk to Alena and we can see if she'll allow you to go see if everything is okay with Y/n." Ella suggests, "Does that sound okay?" She asks me, I nod my head and let out a small sigh; moving my head up to look at the ceiling while I itch my neck. 'Please be okay, please be okay...' I think to myself as my leg bounces constantly as it happens whenever I get nervous.

***

Y/N's POV:

I'm out the shower and I just feel even worse, honestly, my head is pounding and I just can't seem to feel like I constantly need to throw up. I really do. I am not shitting you— only fuck, wait where is Hailee? Is she working today or tomorrow? Wait, no, it's today. Why else wouldn't she be here? Actually she could be doing a interview or something— I don't fricken know!

I feel something coming up my throat, so, I rush over to the sink and throw up; once I look at it though, I notice that it's blood, not actual sickness. I look at it a little shocked before I feel more coming up, I continue to throw up blood and once I do stop; I rest my back against the wall and slid down, sitting on the floor now feeling super dizzy and really sick. I place my hand over my heart and can feel my heartbeat slowing down. I try to look around but my head falls down, I feel really lightheaded. I slowly just ease myself down onto the floor... oh, god, this does not feel right...

***

Hailee's POV:

I can't wait any longer, it's been 20 minutes and I have to go see her. I talk to Alena and she lets me and Ella go to my house, I rush home and I quickly unlock the door and rush inside.

"Y/n? I'm home! Where are you?" I call out too her, I look around and I don't see her anywhere; I check the kitchen, living room, my studio, our bedroom, the downstairs bathroom, her office.

"H—Hailee." Ella calls on me, I look around trying to find her.

"Yeah?" I shout back, "Where are you?" I ask her.

"I need you're help! I'm in the bathroom upstairs! She's passed out." Ella exclaims, oh fuck sake. I rush upstairs and open the door to see her passed out on the floor, "Shit!" I rush over to her and quickly shake her, turning her to face me; "Hey! Come on, wake up! Wake up." I shake her awake, I look around and put my ear above her heart to hear it faded and barely even beating, "Shit!" I exclaim, I quickly wrap her arm around me and try to help her up, "Come on!" I groan out, I make my way downstairs and Ella unlocks the door, we rush to the car; her getting into the driving seat while I set her on the back and begin to do CPR while she drives. "Come on! You're gonna be okay, I gotcha." I say to her before pinching her nose and giving mouth-to-mouth, I then continue to do CPR.

***

We arrive at the hospital and Ella quickly gets a few doctors attentions and they take her into this room while one stays with me and I fill out some information, I really hope that she's okay...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------