"I wish she knew how much I like her"

A/N: Emily Junk x Reader

Summary: Emily and Y/n are close friends and the Bella's start to ship the two together as well as people on Campus and when they arrive at this party, Y/n realises something that actually turns out to not be reciprocated. Or is it?

DUN DUNN!

I'm so excited for this one!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Emily's POV:

I knock on Y/n's door and hear a groan,

"What?" I hear her shout, I peak my head inside and see Amy and her talking, Amy trying to cuddle her but Y/n being her and not growing up with that sort've affection, she hated it. But it was funny to watch, "Emily! Yes! Emily, come save me, please!"

"Shh!" Amy tells her, stroking her face, Y/n trying to move her face out of the way, "You know you like this, everybody does."

"Yep. Greatest thing ever." Y/n jokingly replies, I giggle and walk over toward the two and join in, I feel Y/n huff at this, "Not you too."

"Oh, come on, everybody needs a good cuddle session." I tell her, she rolls her eyes at this.

"Not me." She grumbles,

"Okay, this negative energy? I dislike it. It should leave. Do you want to borrow... some of my confidence?" She asks her, Y/n shakes her head.

"Nope, no, no, I—I'm good—"

"Y'know... Amy, I don't think she is. I think she should have some of your confidence just in case." I butt in, Amy snaps her fingers and nods her head.

"I think that is the smartest thing you've ever said, Emily." Amy tells me, my mouth falls open and Y/n shakes her head.

"She doesn't mean that." She tells me, giving me an assuring smile; Amy gets up and pulls her up with her, making Y/n almost fly off her feet.

"AH— Amy! We talked about this, you do not do that." She complains, I sneak up behind her, wrapping my arms around her waist, I feel her tense a little but slowly relax her shoulders, I rest my chin on her shoulder and the side of my head against hers. She hums lightly, "Well... I guess this isn't bad." She mumbles, Amy gasps.

"We found a way to touch you." Amy gasps out, we both look at her confused.

"That— no. No. Amy take that back, right now." Y/n tells her,

"It's only dirty if you think of it dirty." Amy tells us before giving us a smile, "Anyway, I gotta go get some pizza and see... a friend." She tells us before rushing out of the room, we both look at one another, with smiles on our faces.

***

I rush downstairs,

"Guys! Guys, I found a way we can hug Y/n!" I exclaim in excitement, I swear, I thought Beca was bad with hugs but Y/n will slap you, punch you, or knock you the fuck out if you try to hug her or even go a little bit too close in her personal space. I know that because Jesse tried to once and... well, let's just say he passed out and fell into the pool. She apologised, but that was only because she listened to me.

"Really?!" Chloe gasps out,

"Em..." Y/n groans out, hiding away and sitting on the floor before opening a cupboard door and climbing into the cupboard then shutting the door. Esther quietly says something and we all turn to her,

"Still... nothing." Beca whispers quietly,

"Can anyone else hear her?" Flo asks, glancing around.

"No. N—Not really." Stacie mumbles, she looks around and notices Cynthia staring at her boobs then at her, she gives her a smile before they all turn back to me.