"Kate. Kate Bishop"

A/N: Kate x Reader

Backstory: Y/n's best friends with Peter, she's Spider-Women and goes on missions with the team. Peter and her go on a mission to New York.

THANK YOUU! For 9k! I am so thankful for all of you! I really appreciate all of the support on this book so, yeah, thank you so much!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in position, she was ready and prepared and simply had to wait for Peter's signal. She looked around and tried to figure out where their target was.

"Yo, bud. Where are they?" Y/n questioned which made Peter scoff, she could see him and saw hi shrug.

"No idea. Hopefully they're here soon though." He expressed, Y/n nodded her head as she looked further around their whereabouts.

"I sure hope so." Y/n hummed out, she saw the car that they were supposed to follow and she jumped onto the building in front of her and began a light jog as she hopped over the small obstacles. "Peter, follow me. Now." Y/n stated, Peter webbed himself onto the building that Y/n was on and began to run beside her.

"Where?" He asked, as he looked around frantically, he spun around in the air as he pushed himself up, Y/n doing the same. They landed into a roll, them both in sync as they both began to crawl underneath and over one another before they jumped off the building.

(A/N: You know in the last Maze Runner movie! And Thomas, Minho and Newt jump off and into a lake or whatever from a tall building and the camera falls with them, IMAGINE THAT! CAUSE THAT SCENE IS INSANE! Also if you haven't seen the Maze Runner. You haven't lived! Anyway, back to the story)

They landed heavily on the car creating an indent on the car, Y/n let out a small grunt as she hurt her leg quite badly by the landing but ignored it for now.

"Oh! Looks like your gonna have to take this into the shop! Sorry... not sorry!" Y/n exclaimed as she crawled to the driver's window and broke it open, she slipped inside and began to drive down and off of the Highway, she took a quick right, drifting the car which made Peter fall off of the car.

"Ah! Y/n I'm off! Come back." Peter exclaimed.

"Urgh, fine." Y/n groaned out, she turned the car around and started to drive backwards as Peter webbed himself onto the car. Y/n turned stopped heavily on the break and when she did, she realised that she was in the middle of the road so she slammed her feet on the gas; she felt someone trying to choke her from behind. She groaned and slowly moved out, bringing the guy with her. She elbowed him in the stomach and then right in the nose. He let go of her and covered his nose as his eyes immediately began to tear up. Y/n quickly drifted as she was about to hit a car and stopped, the car simply a couple inches from the car they were about to crash into.

"Good save." Peter groaned out, Y/n got out of the car and climbed on top and looked around to see Peter on the other lane, a car was just about run Peter over however Y/n webbed him toward her and when he got in the air, Y/n grasped his hand and sped up the process. When he landed, he stumbled slightly but Y/n grasped him and wrapped his right arm around her.

"I've got ya." She breathed out, she heard a scream nearby and looked around her and saw that there was a car coming toward them, not slowing down. And the look of the person inside, didn't look like they were going to stop at all. "Shit. Stay here, Parker." Y/n ordered as she set him down carefully, she got off and began to run toward it, she webbed the two front wheels and webbed the person who was driving, when it began to slow down a bit, she knew it was still going to hit the car so, she put her hands out and when the car and her hands connected, Y/n began to try and stop the car which stopped it almost immediately, Y/n only moving back a couple of inches.

She sighed and stood up normally, she felt something hit her from the side and she landed in her spider landing position. She looked in the direction where she got hit and sighed, "Perfect." She jumped on top of the car and pushed off, flipping onto the ground that she landed perfectly, she cartwheeled into a kick to the face on the person who had thrown whatever they did at her. She picked them up and chucked them into the air and jumped up with them, she webbed them and pushed them down with her chest. They're back crashed against the road. She chuckled, "Now, now, pup. Stay down." She said seductively and began to walk away, someone tackled her from behind and began to unleash everything on her, she tried to block the blows that the masked person was giving her however she couldn't. She felt her leg get kicked multiple times, she felt her ribs get kicked, her face, everything.

Y/n grasped her leg and spun away from her, dragging her to the ground. She quickly got up and webbed the person's feet together. She looked around and saw someone in the middle of the road, Y/n ran toward the girl who needed help but she felt herself get pulled back, she looked behind her and saw something around her foot, she groaned and when she got pulled up, she cut the string that was around her foot and grasped onto her, and began to swing back down. She had to hold her body up as it barely scarped the ground.

She picked up the girl with one hand and the person she was fighting, she webbed next to where she had set the wire and shot it at her foot which began to pull her up. Y/n kicked her up and set the girl down carefully to see Parker had fled the scene, she let go of the wire and when she landed, she had to jog a little to slow down. She placed her hand on the girl's shoulder,

"Ma'am, are you okay? Are you hurt?" Y/n asked worriedly,

"Y—Y—You're spider..." She scoffed, "You're Spider-Women!" The girl exclaimed.

"...Hi." Y/n greeted, a smile on her face even though the girl couldn't see it, "And you are?" Sbe asked, hoping to get her name.

"Kate. Kate Bishop." She introduced, Y/n nodded her head. She could sense something so she webbed in the direction where she had sent the person she was fighting and heard a small 'yelp' which assured Y/n that she had caught the person.

"Nice to meet you... Kate Bishop." Y/n greeted, no one knew who Y/n was apart from the Avenger's and Peter Parker of course and she wanted to keep it that way but she also really did have the need to take her mask off, so, she wrapped an arm around Kate. "Mind letting me take you home?"

"Y...Yeah. Yes, yes, I'd—I'd love too..." Kate agreed, she clung onto Y/n to which she shot a web away as the police were seconds away. Kate couldn't believe what was going on, she gave Y/n directions and once they arrived. They headed inside, Y/n took her mask off and sighed once she shut the door, Kate gasped once they both turned around to one another.

"Oh, right, um, I—I'm Y/n L/n. Hi." She introduced, giving Kate a smile. She put her hand out as she limped to take a step forward, Kate took her hand and shook it.

"Can—Can I help you in anyway?"

"Um, no... no, it's fine—"

"I insist... p—please." She pleaded, Y/n let out a small hum and nodded her head.

"Um, have—" Y/n sighed out as she had a busted lip, a black eye and her leg was in killer pain. "have you got any ice packs?" She asked politely, she looked at Kate and sent her a small smile. Kate nodded her head.

"Yeah... Oh! Yeah, yeah. Um, you go take a seat. Make yourself comfortable." Kate expressed, Y/n nodded her head and limped her away over to the couch and laid down. She groaned in pain but then gasped and sat up,

"What? What? What's wrong?" Kate asked scared and worried as she rushed over to her.

"I have my Science Project due for tomorrow and I haven't started it yet!" Y/n exclaimed as in reality, she was still just a kid and wanted to do everything to impress her Dad. She sighed and laid back down, "I'm so stupid! How could I forget?" She exclaimed angry at herself, she sighed and her shoulders fell. Kate placed her hand on her shoulder,

"Hey, no, it's okay. I can... write it up for you! Huh? How about that? You just tell me what to write, okay?" Kate assured which Y/n smiled at her for as she was really thankful that she saved Kate.

"You're the best. Thanks, Kate." She thanked, Kate nodded her head as she almost let out a small squeal but then remembered that she needed to be cool as an Avenger was right in front of her.

"No problem." She hummed out before she went back and grabbed the ice pack.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------