Heartbreak 4

A/N: Nadine x Reader

AHAHA! YOU THOUGHT I FORGOT? I did, I'm sorry! I apologise my dudes 😂

THANK YOU FOR 67-69 ;) K! I AM HONESTLY SO HAPPY ABOUT ALL THE LOVE YOU GUY HAVE BEEN GIVING ME, MUCH LOVE <3

HERE WE GO!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I pull away from the kiss and stare into her eyes lovingly, seeing a smile appear on her face as her cheeks turn a light shade of pink, I smile at her blushing and knowing that I made her blush and not someone else. I had her all to myself now.

"I like you, Nadine. More than friends too." I admit, which makes her blush even more.

"You do?" She asks me, I nod my head.

"Of course, I do. How could I not?" I ask her making her giggle. She shrugs lightly,

"I don't know... I just thought you were still a little mad at me and then when I told you how I felt, you just felt bad for me." She explains her thoughts, I place my hand on her cheek and pull her in, I kiss her once again to which she kisses me back.

At first, the kiss was slightly rough which I didn't mind but when Nadine tried to continue to pick things up - which I was more than happy to join in with - I notice that she got a little shaky which made me slow down the kiss and pull away,

"Nadine..." I breath out softly, "I'm not going anywhere, let's not rush. We can take our time. I know you're nervous." I express to her and place a kiss on her cheek, "You don't have to worry, I'm not gonna do anything that you don't want me to do." I further express making her smile.

"Since when did I get so lucky?" She asks as she cups my face and places a kiss on my lips but pulling away shortly afterwards.

"I think I'm the lucky one, Mini Franklin." I tease making her blush. She tucks her head into my neck and pulls me on top of her, I chuckle at this and place a kiss on her forehead then rest my head on her chest.

"So... So, what does this mean?" She asks me, slightly confused. "For us?" She adds making it more clear, which I find slightly funny that she elaborated her question. I grab her hand and place a kiss on the top of it and hold it close to me,

"This means that now..." I start and look up at her, "you can decide if you would like to go out with me?" I ask her, seeing her eyes lit up at this question was adorable to see, she has been through so much and barely anyone gives her the respect that she deserves. She deserves to be loved and cared for and I can only hope that I do that for her if she lets me.

"I'd love too." She tells me, placing a kiss on the bridge of my nose which I hum at, I lean further into her touch and she begins to give me neck scratches as she holds me close.

*****

I wake up to feeling Nadine shaking my arm, I turn toward where I here the shuffling as it's 1am, I open my eyes and rub them as they were a little itchy.

"Yeah?" I ask her before I quickly clear my throat, she giggles lightly at how my voice was slightly deep. I smile at her giggling as it was really cute.

"I can't sleep." She tells me, I turn to her and wrap my arms around her waist pulling her close to me, she rests her head against my chest and smiles lightly as I place one hand on the back of her head and give her head scratches while I rub her back lightly,

"Is there anything I can do?" I ask her, hoping that there was something that I could do to help her sleep.

"Just... don't let go... please." She informs me, I nod my head and smile at her sentence as it was kinda adorable. I place a kiss on the top of her head and feel her begin to fall fast asleep in my arms, I never let her go and I end up staying up for the rest of the night but I don't mind; I'm just glad that Nadine slept great for the first time in a while. "Did you fall asleep?" She asks me, I shake my head as I don't want to lie to her because we both know that we don't like being lied too. "What? Why not?" She asks me as she places her right hand on my right cheek and uses her thumb to stroke my cheekbone. I melt toward her touch and she smiles at me for a moment before her panicked expression appears on her face once again.

"I didn't want to let you go." I reply softly as I wrap my arms around her arm and I place my hand over hers and begin to lightly tread my fingers along her hand and arm. "And I wanted to make sure you slept well." I add as I open my eyes not even remembering shutting them, I look and see Nadine blushing. I chuckle lightly at this and stroke her face, "Someone's blushing." I point out, she hits my hand away which I laugh at along with her.

"You mean, mean person." She tells me which I scoff at.

"Yeah, but you like me so, no complaints." I tell her making a smile appear on my face. She nods her head,

"You're not wrong about that." She admits which I chuckle at,

"Do you want any breakfast?" I ask her placing a kiss on her forehead, she thinks for a moment and nods her head,

"Can I have some toast?" She asks me which I nod my head at, I get up and crawl over her, I grab my hoodie and go to get up but Nadine grabs my hand. "Wait for me." She tells me to do, I nod my head and she grabs a hoodie that was mines and puts it on. I help her up and we head downstairs and I start making breakfast for her.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------