Bad day

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee lashes out on Y/n and when she goes to apologise, she panics.

At the moment of writing this (this is a draft now) it's currently 4:10am. Now, you may be wondering? Why are you not asleep you crazy bitch? Like you're sick and you need rest? Well.... that's a good question, had a panic attack, cried a little more, tried to watch a TV show, got easily distracted, heard a weird noise from the bathroom and got scared so I cried again and yeah... so... this'll be fun. 

Thank you for 166-171K, I love y'all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm cooking me and Hailee dinner for when she gets home, I think she's had a few stressful days so I thought that I'd make it up to her and hopefully it goes right and I manage to cheer her up; plus, this is just a test until she feels better. I hear the door open as I set the Pasta Bolognese which has different pasta's all in the one bowl (I do this and it tastes so good! 100% recommend) in the bowl and place a few meatballs in the bowl as well. I go to turn to her and see her drop her bag at the door and immediately rush over to the couch and lie down. Her face rested on the couch.

"H—Hailee...?" I ask her hesitantly walking over toward her, I tap her shoulder but she doesn't reply. I sigh at this, "Hailee, are—"

"Jesus, can I have a second to myself?" She snaps at me and rushes away upstairs, I sigh at this and grab her bowl and set it on the dinner table, I sit where I always sit as I don't like to sit on the couch, I just prefer to eat while sitting at a table. I soon finish and although it was good, I wish Hailee was here... maybe I did something. I'm gonna go try get her some flowers and a burger. She might prefer that.  

***

I'm out getting her some flowers and some more bags of her favourite tea and I'll make the tea when I get home, I grab the tea bags and walk over to the flowers and me being me and too indecisive, I ask a worker.

"Hi, my girlfriend's having a bad day and I don't know what flowers she likes, can you help me choose?" I ask him, he smiles at me.

"That's so sweet of you, yes, of course." He says with a wide smile, he walks over to the flower section with me and we begin to talk back and forth, "Do you think she'll like these?" He asks me, I shrug lightly.

"M—Maybe." I stutter out nervously, I begin to fiddle with my anxiety ring as there was a lot of people around and I have social anxiety; I really don't like the crowded spaces so I need to leave quickly. 

"Are you okay?" He asks me, placing a hand on my forearm.

"I—I just have social anxiety and it's really crowded... sorry..." I pick up the flowers he suggested, "Thank you for helping me, have a nice day, sir." I tell him and walk off toward the self scanner, I start it and scan the flowers and the tea bags, and pay for a bag, then pay with my card. I grab the flowers and tea bags and put them in the bag. I leave and head to the car.

Hopefully, she appreciates this and if not, then I really don't know what to do... did I do something? Because she seems really distant from me and seems like she doesn't want to spend any time with me. I hate that I can't make her happy anymore.

***

I arrive home and lock the door behind me, I look around realising that Martini must be upstairs with Hailee. I walk over to the kettle and heat up the cold water and open it, I begin to make her tea and once I was done; I grab the flowers and the burger and tea then head upstairs. I stop in front of the door and set the tea down, I knock on the door and quickly pick it up.