Baby Fever 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: really_fandom

Summary: More cute Liam x Y/n stuff and Hailee wanting a baby! This is now Christmas, a year later and Y/n decides to surprise him again and go visit, Hailee joins and thinking that she's out of her baby fever but as soon as she seems Liam and Y/n, she immediately wants a kid again.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

"You're gonna need to contain yourself, Steinfeld." I tell her as I narrow my eyes while we arrive at my sister's house,

"Wha—? Me? Why me?" Hailee asks me, I tilt my head lightly,

"You think I don't remember last time we were here! You would not shut up about wanting a kid and would not stop begging for one for like 3 months." I tell her which she giggles at.

"You have to admit, a baby of our own would be so cool though!" Hailee exclaims excitedly which I laugh at and slowly nod my head as I grab our bags out of the car, I hear the front door open as I shut the boot over and lock the car, I see my two sisters and Liam.

"There's the little man!" I exclaim excitedly, he rushes over and I drop the stuff moving toward him and he jumps into my arms, I pick him up and move him higher up. He hugs me and I pat his back.

"You're here!" He exclaims so excited and happily, I chuckle and he moves his head back looking at me,

"I am here and look who else is here." I say pointing at Hailee, his eyes light up and he moves his arms out for Hailee, Hailee takes him from my arms and hugs him, Liam hugs into her with a content smile; I smile at the sight and when I lock eyes with Hailee I can already tell that she's immediately in Baby Fever all over again. I let my shoulders fall and look at her with a wide smile, I turn around and feel my sisters attack me with hugs. "HEY!" I exclaim excitedly.

"Y/N!" They exclaim excitedly and I hold both of them in a tight hug.

"There are my annoying sisters!" I chuckle out and ruffle with both of their hairs before they trip me up and make me fall to the ground, Liam rushes over and lays on top of me, he looks up at the clouds.

"Look at the clouds, Y/n! Look!" He says pointing at a specific one, I look up and look at the one he's pointing at.

"Looks like a football." I say which he gasps at and turns to me,

"I was just—just about to say that!" He exclaims excitedly, I put my hand out and we high five.

"OW! You are strong!" I exclaim which he giggles at and hugs me.

"I missed you!" He exclaims so excited, I smile widely and he wraps his legs around me, "Never letting go!" I chuckle at his words and I get up, having some form of grip on him in case he does fall. I grab a few bags and my oldest sister, Emily, her boyfriend helps me out.

"Thanks, Conner." I thank him, he gives me smile.

"No problem!" He hums out and we walk inside, I go to set Liam down but he doesn't get down.

"Buddy, you're gonna have to let go." I tell him and he pouts as he moves in front of me, I look at him and pout with him. "I'll make it up to you and we can play on the trampoline and... play video games and... cloud gaze, we'll do whatever you want. Just let me and Hailee unpack and go for a small nap, okay?" I tell him and he puts his pinkie out.