Day-out + Caught by Paparazzi

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Y/n and Hailee are trying to go on a cute day-out and get caught by paparazzi as your a famous up-coming actress and Hailee being a singer and actress but you don't realise it when you get multiple texts from friends and family as Hailee wasn't out to the world. Only Y/n and she wasn't ready to tell people either.

ALSO! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 18 AND 19K! YOU GUYS! YOU ALL ARE SO INCREDIBLE!

I just want to say that I hope everyone is having a good day and if not, feel free to rant or dm privately as I want this to be a safe space and like a little family, I love interacting with you guys, I honestly love it so much and you are all incredible! Feel free to ask me anything. No pressure.

For all my new readers, Hi, I'm Katie. I'm 15, I live in Scotland, UK. For all my readers that have read since the start or near the start, hi loves, i hope you all are fantastic and feel amazing, thanks for staying and coming back (:

Have an amazing day or night! You all are amazing! AND...

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was wearing a white t-shirt with a black zip-up hoodie and a red and black tartan shirt over the zip-up which she wore black jeans with and white air force 1's with. Hailee wore blue jeans with a white t-shirt and some white and black converse as they were getting ready for a day-out. They were hoping that they weren't going to get caught and if they did, then they had planned out what to say and everything.

Although, Y/n has only been in the movie business for 3 years compared to Hailee, she still sometimes struggled with what to say to Paparazzi or in interviews especially when it came to promoting movies but she was thankful that Hailee helped her understand better.

"Hey, Tini. Me and mom are gonna go out, but we'll be back soon, okay?" Y/n informed Martini as she picked her up and showed her that food was set out as well as water and a few toys from her, she placed a kiss on her head and set her down. "You be good on your own, I'm trusting you." Y/n said as she picked up a toy that Martini was interested in, both girls messing around with it and trying to figure out what it was, they both looked at one another and tilted their head which made Hailee laugh as she had managed to get that on camera.

"That was so cute!" She exclaimed as both Y/n and Martini looked over at her, she pouted and stopped, putting her phone away. "She adores you."

"I adore her! She's our baby." Y/n expressed then placed a kiss on Martini's head and gave her the toy before she got up and went over to Hailee placing a kiss on her forehead.

"Our baby?" Hailee asked as she looked at Y/n with such love and admiration, Y/n let out a small chuckle.

"Our baby. Well, she's like our practise one for when we have kids." Y/n explained to Hailee, "Only if you want kids though, if you don't—"

"No, no, no, mini us' will be so adorable." Hailee agreed which made Y/n laugh at how awkward she was acting,

"You're acting weird, Steinfeld." She pointed out which Hailee scoffed at, Y/n pointed at her lips but Hailee hit it away and leaned in, Y/n kissed her back and placed her hands on her waist, she moved them to her lower back and pulled her closer; Hailee started to smile into the kiss but Y/n pulled away and tucked her head into Hailee's neck, the two hugging.

"I'm so excited..." Hailee sighed out, Y/n nodded her head.

"I am too. We deserve it." She agreed then decided to tease Hailee slightly by placing a kiss on her neck as she moved her elbow up and moved her hand up her forearm before they entangled their hands. Hailee let out a small moan and melted toward Y/n's body as she placed her left hand on her shoulder and pulled their chests a lot closer than before, she didn't fully realise what she was doing but she was trying to create some friction in anyway. Y/n hummed as her plan worked, she placed a kiss all up her neck and pulled away, "You ready?" She asked with a small smile that turned into a smirk once she saw Hailee's face furrow in disapproval, her mouth fell open.