"Were you there the whole time?!" 4

A/N: Nadine x Reader

I wanted to make a part 4 as I wrote part 3 when I was really tired and just wanted to sleep and not many things made sense, so, I'm going to try and explain everything in this one-shot.

Thank you so much for 56 and 57 ANDD 58k! I appreciate it so much, this is so crazy, honestly! My mind is blown by the support on this book, I love you all <3

AND HERE! IS THE WAITED LAST PART

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm walking down the hall and I feel myself being grabbed toward someone, I look up and see Nadine. She takes me into this random classroom and shuts the door,

"Is everything okay?" I ask her,

"I just— I have a few questions." She tells me, I nod my head.

"Okay, sure, what's up?" I ask her, she sighs lightly.

"I went over to your house the other day..." Nadine starts, I nod my head slowly wondering where this was going, "I bumped into your dad." She informs me, my eyes widen.

"Wh—? He's here?" I ask her shocked. She nods her head,

"Yeah, is that a bad thing?" She asks confused, I nod my head.

"Well yeah! I don't want him to see you—"

"Are you embarrassed by me?" Nadine asks me, I can see the hurt in her eyes which I sigh at, I walk over to her and give her a hug and place a kiss on her head.

"I'm not embarrassed by you. I'm embarrassed by him." I explain to her, she slowly nods her head.

"Oh..." She mumbles and hugs me back, "I can tell why. He's a very... unfunny man."

"Yeah, he has no sense of humour." I chuckle out making Nadine giggle as she nods her head. "I'll handle him, alright?" I tell her, she looks up at me.

"What're you talking about?"

"He isn't going to stay here forever, his business won't allow him—"

"Business?" Nadine asks confused,

"Yes, business, he has a business back in New York." I explain to her, she looks at me shocked.

"You're rich?!"

"Yeah."

"Is where you're staying his house?" Nadine questions, I shake my head.

"No, it was my gran, she left it in my name and I get it when I turn 18 as well as an account that my dad made for me which I won't take but I'll keep the money my gran, Alison, gave me." I explain to her, she nods her head slowly but still looks confused. "You're confused, what about?"

"Why aren't you going to take his money?"

"It could go to better use. Like to charity, I rather it go there than in my pocket when I have my gran's money as I'll be okay probably till I'm 70." I chuckle out, Nadine looks at me shocked. "What?"

"Why're you mad at him? You could have so much more money!" Nadine exclaims with a small smile.

"Baby, it'll be for a good cause." I assure her, she lets her shoulders fall and I chuckle at her reaction. I pull her in for a kiss which she returns and I slowly pull away. The door opens and I see Caitlyn smiling at me and Nadine. "What do you want, Caitlyn?" I ask her, she tilts her head with a small smile, she shows her phone to see my dad calling. I roll my eyes.