Royalty

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was recommended by: thiraxHS

Summary: Hailee takes Y/n to visit the Dickinson cast and when they get to know her, Hailee discovers she's from a family of Royalty.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 90 AND 91K! WE ARE SO CLOSE TO 100K! Y'ALL ARE AMAZINGGG <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

We arrive on set, me and my girlfriend, Hailee Steinfeld. The most beautiful girl I've ever seen in my entire life. I love her so much, she's the best thing that's ever happened an escape from the reality of my responsibility of family back home in London. I'm just glad to get away from everything.

We head inside and when it got to a break, Hailee introduced me to her main group of friends, Adrian, Anna and Ella.

"Hi, it's so nice to meet you all." I say to them giving them all a smile, they return it.

"Yay, I'm not the only British person here!" Ella exclaims with excitement which we all laugh at, I nod my head.

"I'm glad. This one" I point at Hailee, "loves to make fun of me for it." I say before letting out a small sigh.

"Wha—? I do not!"

"Do so!" I retort, making everyone laugh.

"What did you say your name was?" Anna asks me,

"Um, Y/n." I reply, Ella looks at me strangely, and I can already tell that she knows.

"Wait... I swear— Pardon, my manners, I swear I've seen you before." Ella breath's out softly. I try to look at her confused and play it cool,

"What? You have?" I ask her confused, she nods her head.

"Yeah, on TV." Ella informs me, I shake my head.

"I—I'm not really into the whole acting thing." I express to her, she shakes her head and tuts before placing her hand on her hips as she looks up at the ceiling, trying to think.

"No, it wasn't for TV." She dismisses, I slowly nod my head.

"Right... Um, Hailee, can you show me where the bathroom is?" I ask her, she nods her head.

"Yeah, course." She agrees and me and her walk off, her showing me to a nearby bathroom. "Kinda funny how Ella thinks she's seen you, don't you think?" Hailee giggles out which makes me even more nervous.

"Uh, yeah... weird..." I mumble quietly. Shrugging as I wash my hands.

"You got something your not telling me?" She teases which I roll my eyes at.

"Oh, ha, ha. If I had a secret, you would be the only person who knows." I assure her which she grins at.

"Really?" She asks, sounding shocked by my words, I dry my hands and open the door.

"Yeah, really. Why so surprised?" I ask her with a small smirk on my face,

"Oh, shut up. I didn't mean it, your highness." She jokingly tells me, as she bows. Ella gasps.

"I knew it!" Ella exclaims, "Oh, my god. It's such an honour to meet you." Ella continues to exclaim as she scatters over toward me and bows before shaking my hand and hugging me.

"Um, Ella..." Hailee chuckles out nervously, "what're you talking about?" Hailee asks her confused, Ella pulls away.

"What do you mean? She's part of the—"