Vacation Lover ;) 2

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This is just a long-waited part two!

"Warning": SMUT!

HERE WE GO!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

As much as I am so enjoying this, I am also so, so, so, nervous! I don't want to get a boner, her find out, her then think I'm a freak— Shit, I have a boner. I JUST SAID I DON'T WANT ONE! WHY ARE YOU HERE?!

I pull away,

"Hailee, Hailee, wait..." I say slightly breathless from the kissing, she pulls away from my neck,

"What? Did... Did I do something wrong?" She asks me, I let out a small chuckle and shake my head.

"No, no, of course not. You... are amazing. I just... look down... please." I tell her nervous, she looks at me confused before her eyes trail down and see my boner, I groan slightly and her eyes lock back up to mines,

"Am I supposed to be surprised?" She asks me, a small giggle falling from her mouth, I tilt my head.

"What?"

"Yeah, when I was sitting on your lap earlier this week, I felt something but I didn't want to assume or anything. Just, this is confirmation." She explains, I groan and cover my face from embarrassment. Hailee giggles at this and I feel her kiss my chest, then progressively up my neck.

"Don't be embarrassed. It was adorable." She tells me, assuring me, which I roll my eyes at.

"Just making it worse." I mumble which she giggles at,

"Hey, I'm not the one with a bon—" I sit up and quickly attach my lips to hers, she kisses me back and places her left hand on the left side of my neck, slowly moving it to the back of my neck and pulling me closer. I wrap an arm around her waist and flip us around, I rest her head on the pillows and hover atop of her, we kiss but I quickly pull away and begin to kiss down her neck, she leans into my body, her back slightly arching.

I smile at this and begin to slowly mark her neck in places that's easy to hide it as I know that when she leaves, she'll most likely be busy with acting or singing, whatever she decides to do though, she'll be seeing people and I don't want people asking about it and then her having to explain a fling.

I hate that this a fling. I know we'll most likely not work out and we'll probably fade away from one another but I can't help but want to cling onto this week for as long as possible. It's been a dream, and I don't want that dream to end. Especially when I feel like I'm finally cared for.

I slide my hand down to her waist and move my hands under her t-shirt, I pull away from the kiss.

"Can I take your—?"

"Yeah." She tells me before she presses her lips harshly against mines, I lean back as she leans up but I quickly regain dominance as I grab one hand moving it above her head and scan for the other hand and move it next to her hand, lapping one wrist over the other, I adjust my hand and move it so I can just hold them with one hand. I slowly pull it up, we part away from the kiss and I chuck it somewhere in the room, I kiss down her neck, making sure that she doesn't feel nervous. I place a kiss on her stomach, slowly moving further down until I get to the button of her jeans. I look up at her and to see her letting out heavy breath's. She nods her head, biting her lip. I grin at this,

"What a beautiful sight." I compliment as I unbutton her jeans and slowly move it down, placing a trail of kisses from the top of her thighs to just above her knees, I set them down and lock eyes with Hailee who pulls me back up to her, kissing me, as I'm distracted her hands get out of my grip and she flips us around. I smile and pull her closer.