"My soulmate" + Important A/N

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: cherkes_vk

Summary: Everyone has the first letter of their soulmate on their forearm and Hailee has tried multiple times on finding her soulmate and tries not to give up but when she meets Y/n, she realises that you don't believe in it and that it's just something dumb when really they were meant for each other.

I'll just be putting y/f/l = your first letter for your name cause I'm lazy and also once I'm done doing like 2 other requests and posting two then I'll be done with this book. I honestly can't keep up anymore, the requests are too much.

It's either I stop the story and do as much as I can or I just stop doing requests, you guys decide.

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I have to break up with this dick, he is so annoying and needs to man up honestly. This is the 4th time that I've tried to find my soulmate but whenever I try I just can't seem to find them. He doesn't make me happy; he never checks up on me and whenever he calls, he just talks about himself. He doesn't have the best style which I have to admit, it's a little bit important but not a lot, just something I've noticed.

I pick my phone up and begin to call him, it takes a couple of rings but I was patient and he finally answers.

"Hey, baby." He greets me, I silently gag at this.

"Hi... um, I—I was wondering if we could talk?" I ask him, hoping that he wasn't busy as I really just want to get this over and done with.

"No! But! I have something I want to tell you." He says, god I hate how this man speaks I swear.

"Yeah, what's up?" I sigh out.

"I was thinking... we've been a little distant recently and... I—I think we need to break up." He tells me, my eyes widen and I dance around quietly before placing my phone back to my ear once I hear him start speaking again, "Listen, listen, I know this will be very, very tough to hear. I get it. It's not me, it's you—"

"Yeah, okay— wait hold on! No, hold on! I was just about to break up with you. What did I do?"

"You're just... a little awkward... y'know? And you say your gonna do things like break up with me, but you never actually go through with it." He explains, my eyes narrow. How dumb is this boy?

"Whatever. Bye." I tell him and hang up before dancing around and calling my best friend, Sophie. She answers.

"Hello?"

"He broke up with me!" I squeal out making Sophie laugh.

***

Y/N's POV:

Alright, I'm giving up on this 'soulmate' bullshit, it is the most pointless thing ever. I have tried everything and I continuously get into toxic relationships. Now, what the fuck is up with that? But yeah, I'm giving up on it and focusing on my own career of acting and music mostly just having fun with life.

Only live once I guess.

I walk down the street, taking a sip of my drink as I put my phone away and when I turn the corner; I accidently bump into someone.

"Oh, shi— I'm sorry. I'm sorry." I apologise, the girl shakes her head lightly.

"No, it's fine. You're good." The girl dismisses, I meet her eyes and recognise her, she's a famous actress.