"Well... what a missed opportunity!"

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary: Hailee is dating leprechaun boy and Y/n is "friends" with him and was good friends with Hailee but is even closer with each other when one day when they are hanging out. They find out some shocking news.

I just want to say that this will be the last post till I'm back from Holiday as a few people were saying that I deserved a break and to be honest, I'm running low on ideas and just need a break.

Thank you for 345-357k! I love you all so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hailee's POV:

I wake up to feeling arms wrapped around my waist and a kiss on my shoulder, I stir awake and take a sharp hale in, turning around to be met with a pair of lips against mines, I grin at this and when I feel him pull away, I slowly open my eyes to see the beautiful blonde boy that is Niall.

(EW, HATED WRITING THAT, BLEH)

"Good morning." His voice was a little groggy but it sounded hot, he hums lightly; looking down at me as if I was the only other girl on the world, he kisses me once more then pulls away,

"Good morning." I reply, my voice a little groggy. He grins at this and places a kiss on my head before lying back down.

"I've got a busy day of interviewing to do." He tells me, I groan at this.

"I thought we could have the day together though." I express to him, he shrugs lightly.

"I'm sorry, baby. I'll make it up too you." He tells me before standing up, "I'm gonna go for a shower, k?" He tells me, I nod my head, agreeing and he gets up and grabs a few pieces of clothing then heads inside the bathroom. I look around and stretch before grabbing my phone and texting my best friend, Y/n.

"Hey, I don't know if you're busy today or not but if you're not, do you want to hang out?" I text her, I go to click off but see that she's read it. Hmm, that was fast.

"Yeah, of course. What time?" She replies, I think for a moment and look at the time to see it being 11am. Oh, god, I slept it.

"12?" I send, hoping that she's free at 12.

"Yeah, lemme just check my calendar." She texts me, I roll my eyes at this knowing she's being sarcastic, almost immediately I see another text from her saying:

"Yeah, all good." With a thumbs up emoji, I snicker at this.

"Weirdo."

"What?! I remember you saying you liked me being weird?!" She rebuttals, I grin, knowing that she is 'offended' and that my making up to her will deal with cuddles and me buying her a Burger King (I'm craving one right now).

"I will make it up to you with your usual, don't worry." I text her.

"YAY! That was my plan all along." She replies, I scoff at this.

"Yeah, okay." I text before I hear Niall call on me,

"Hailee?" I hear Niall call on me again, I set my phone down and open the door slightly,

"Yeah?" I ask him,

"You coming in?" He asks me, I can just hear by his voice what he intends, I laugh at this.

"Sure. Why not. I'll be there in a second." I reply to him, I go over to our closet and grab a few of my clothes then head inside. Shutting the door behind me. Dear god, do not let me mess this up.