"My saviour..."

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: ceesuuu

Summary: Y/n is a firefighter and when Hailee accidently is filming, a building sets on fire and when everyone thought everybody was out, turns out someone wasn't and Y/n rushes in to save them. Will you survive? 

Find out, bitch <3 

KIDDING, I LOVE Y'ALL! <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm sitting talking to my co-workers and best friends, Alejandro Garcia and Juliet Monet, I glance between the two as they bicker back and forth.

"The original Scream cannot be topped." Alejandro exclaims and shakes his head at Juliet's opinion, she scoffs at this.

"Yes, but you cannot forget about the 4th one!" She argues,

"You can't top the original." He fires back at her; she rolls her eyes and lets out a small groan.

"I'm not saying that the original isn't good," Juliet exclaims as she puts her hand up in a surrender, I chuckle at this and look over at Alejandro.

"Well, put some respect on it." He tells her, she sighs at this and nods his head.

"Yes, yes, I will. I really like the first one." She explains to him, I nod my head slowly just listening to each of their opinions and debates. "Alright, moving on... video games. Good or bad. What we thinking, L/n?" She asks me, I sigh.

"Gotta love 'em." I express, she exclaims and high fives me, I chuckle at this and look at Alejandro who shakes his head.

"Nope, never." He disagrees, I gasp at this.

"Leave. Leave right now." I tell him making him and Juliet laugh,

"I gotta agree with L/n." Juliet hums out, I smile at this, but the alarm goes off, we all rush downstairs and head down and start getting our uniforms on quickly.

"Trucks 2 and 3 go, L/n with me and Garcia, you're going with Andrews, Blaise go in with Garcia and Andrews. Taylor, you're coming with me and L/n, let's move people!" Juliet orders everyone, we all get in and Juliet drives while Taylor is in the back and I'm in the passenger's side. We start to make our way there, us – being truck 2 – being ahead as Juliet is sort've the supervisor whenever our chief isn't around and today he is off for an appointment at the hospital. "You excited?"

"Yeah, sure." I mumble, looking around; she chuckles at this.

"Keeping composed, like you already." She tells me, I hum at this giving her a sarcastic smile which made her laugh.

***

We arrive and I quickly realise that this is where my girlfriend Hailee is working, we all get out and start setting things up, and I put a mask on and begin to make my way inside the house that is on fire with Andrews and Taylor behind me, blowing the fire out and me and Juliet are taking people out of the house. How the hell did this happen?

I hear Taylor shout something, but I was too busy looking for places, I tap on the door and try to open it, but it's locked.

"I got it—" I use my shoulder and push my shoulder against it, the door opening. "Or not." Juliet says making me laugh, I quickly go in and hear coughing. I look around and try to find out where that coughing was coming from and I hear something fall into a few rooms down, "Building's collapsing, we gotta move fast!" She shouts on me as she begins to check another room, I look around and see a girl lying on the floor,