Pleasured Paradise

A/N: Emily x Reader

Summary: Emily comes to see you but your reading a specific book that seems to make you go a little... well, let's just say this chapter slight smut.

ENJOY!

INSPO: Dickinson, Season 3 Episode 4

Also thank you so much for 20, 21 AND 22K! You guys are honestly so amazing. I'm going through some stuff and i really appreciate this ❤️

HERE. WE. GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/n was in her conservatory, and what was held in her hands was something Emily had suggested to her, Leaves of Grass, it was a good book and she was enjoying it so far. It took over her day and nights, she couldn't put the book down and Emily was right; she was hooked, she was completely hooked in seconds.

The book practically put a spell on her and she seemingly had started to be so intent with reading the book that she completely forgot about meals and others existence. In her mind it was just her and this book. And of course Emily, but no one else. Emily found it a little funny and she simply waited for Y/n to get to a part that was a lot more... sexual and enticing.

But Emily decided that since she hadn't seen Y/n in a while so she walked over to her house that was just 15 minutes away from hers and pay her a small visit. She also had a poem that she wanted to show Y/n but decided that she would show her once she was finished the book,

She knocked on the door and no one answered for a moment which confused her but once her maid: Amy, opened the door, she was still confused as it seemed to be a quiet house although Y/n had 3 older siblings. It was odd but she didn't seem to mind,

"Ah, Emily, hi." Amy greeted, "I'm just about to leave, Y/n's in the conservatory, she's barely left that room since you gave her that book." She giggled out, "No one's home, so, once you check on her, I can give you a key?"

"Oh, it's fine. I'll be sure to stay long till someone else comes home. Don't want her being alone." Emily explained, Amy nodded her head, an appreciated smile fell on Amy's face as she had been unsure if she would get into trouble or not.

"Okay, can you lock it behind me?" She asked to which Emily nodded her head at,

"Yeah, of course." Emily agreed, Amy let out a sigh in relief,

"Thank you, Y/n said she'll do it but I don't think she will. I'll see you around. Bye." Amy said and walked off, Emily's eyes followed after her for a moment before she walked inside and shut the door then locked it like she promised. She turned around and had a small glance before she called on Y/n.

"Y/n?" Emily called out as she began to walk her way toward the conservatory, however, when she just had to turn the corner, she heard a breathy moan. Her eyes widened but then again, she wasn't that surprised as she did the same. The book simply made her think of Y/n as they have some sort of romance going on, they had made out on multiple occasions but nothing more. "Y/n?" Emily breathed out as she rested her back against the wall and sighed, she knew that Y/n wouldn't have heard her, and she didn't.

Her breathing picked up and Emily knew that it was wrong to stay, but she froze. Her body was relaxed, her mind wondered, lingered at the thought of what it was like to feel Y/n's hands all over her body. She knew but not properly as they hadn't done anything like that before.

Y/n moved her head up as she bit her lip, softly, a small breath released as she forced her eyes shut. Her body laid perfectly on the couch, the scene was beautiful. Sunlight was shining through a specific blurred glass that lit up her skin, making her look a little more tanned than usual.