Stalker

A/N: Hailee x Reader

This was requested by: fxvgvbjjbbkn

Summary: Walking home from college, you find out you have a stalker and tell Hailee about it.

120-125k thank you so much <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

I'm walking home from college as Hailee couldn't pick me up since she was doing some acting stuff, I don't know, I'm not really interested in all that acting shit. I noticed this guy though, he seemed... friendly, I guess. I'm listening to music right now and just letting myself get distracted. 

I walk around a corner, glancing around me to see the guy I saw earlier, I turn back and shrug it off for the now as I am too tired to care. I continue to walk down the street and take a right; I don't normally go this way but I've heard it's quicker to my house and I just want to get home as fast as I can.

I glance around me and I don't see the guy so that's nice, I guess we were just going in the same direction for a little bit, I suppose. I continue to walk for another 15 minutes and once again, the guy is still there.

I sigh at this and take my headphone out,

"Can I help you?" I ask him, hoping to hear something instead of him just following me; his eyes glance around us but then focus back on me. He shakes his head.

"N...No. I... I'm fine." He replies, I sigh at this.

"Cool." I mumble under my breath and turn back around, putting my headphone back in, playing my music and continuing to walk home. Getting back to Hailee. I hope she's okay, I wonder what she's been up to today. Maybe learning some lines, going out for lunch with a friend. I don't know.

I just hope that she's had a good day. She can talk to me about her day— Oh my god, what if she had a bad day? What if she had, like, a really bad day and I wasn't there to make her feel better? Oh, god, okay. We got this, I got this. I got this. It's Hailee, she adores me. She adores me... Right? 

No, no. I'm just gonna shut up.

I turn left and continue to walk till I get to our street, it wasn't that far. About a 20 minute walk but it feels like eternity. Honestly, I cannot handle walking to and from school, I just wanna drive home. I hear something behind me, so, I turn around and see the guy looking around; I groan at this quietly and turn back around, taking a shortcut into a small indent of the street and I wait for him to walk in. He goes to walk in and I grab him and push him against the wall,

"Okay, what the fuck? Why are you following me home?" I ask him, getting pissed off now as I really can't be bothered dealing with this guy.

"I'm not! Get your hands off of me!"

"Well don't follow me then!" I shout back at him, he rolls his eyes.

"Oh, shut up. I'm not following you, you idiot—"

"HEY!" I hear someone shout, I look in that direction and see Hailee; she rushes over and takes over from holding the guy down, he stares Hailee down in shock. Probably a fan. "What's going on?" She asks me,

"He's been following me this whole fucking time." I angrily say, she sighs and turns to him.

"And you're side?" She asks him,

"Y—You're Hailee..." He breathes out, and gasps lightly. "Oh my—"

"Yeah, yeah. I think I know my name, now what's your side of the story?" She cuts him off and asks, he clears his throat and glances at me then back at Hailee.

"I knew she was dating you and I wanted to know where you guys lived so I could maybe hang out—"

"Oh, so you were following me?" I ask him angrily, Hailee moves me back a little.

"You stay." She tells me sternly, I huff at this and turn away from her.

"Okay, well, I'd appreciate it if you don't follow my girlfriend, okay? I don't appreciate it. It probably scared her and as you can see, it's angered her." She expresses to the man, he nods his head and walks away, but continuously glances at Hailee while leaving. She turns to me and I just stare her down.

"Such an asshole..." I mutter under my breath, she chuckles at this.

"Come on, let's get you home." She tells me, she puts her hand out and I take her hand in mines and I walk over to her and rest my head on her shoulder; both of us walking home and talking about our day.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------