Found out

A/N: Kate x Reader

Summary: This is basically just Kate finding out about Y/n being Spider-Women. Also pretend Kate's in High School.

ALSO THANK YOU SM FOR 27k! You guys are so amazing, I am honestly so speechless. 

ENJOY!

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Backstory on how my life got turned around and everything began to get exciting and awesome.

I was at work, Oscorp, and I was helping one of my dad's scientist friends, Dr Curt Conners, he was trying to figure out how to create a world that didn't have weakness and I had been searching through my dad's stuff and found a decay rate algorithm. We ended up saving a mouse that was named, Fred, which I liked as it always made me think of Harry Potter.

One thing led to another and I had felt something bite the back of my neck, I obviously hit the back of my neck and felt something fall, it caused slight pain for a moment so, I let out a struggled groan. But I should be thankful that it happened, I know since it was when everything decided to change for me.

I was walking down the street, everything a lot more easier to do. And that is when I progressively found out that I had quick reactions and webs, that I could shoot out. So, once I quickly got the hang of it, I began to make my suit. However Dr Conners turned to be evil but I managed to stop him, keeping my identity a secret from everything, including someone I've been crushing on for what feels years. Kate Bishop.

I'm wearing a white t-shirt with a black zip-up over it that was covered by a flannel which was also covered by a jacket, all of them unzipped and unbuttoned, it was a fine day outside, not to cold but not to hot either and I had headphones in as I'm not much of a talker. I'm walking my way through the halls silently, looking at the people who would hold hands, kiss their girlfriends or boyfriends, laugh or smile which I didn't care about that much but I didn't really talk to anyone.

Simply just kept to myself which I preferred as people expect to hear a certain thing but never ask for someone to say it and if you don't say what they wanted to hear, they would get all upset about it and it's simply too much of a guessing game for me to care.

I walk over to my locker and sigh when I see two people making out, I try and open it but the boy continued to block it from me, my shoulders fall at this and I go to speak up but get too nervous instead. I didn't want to be a dick and interrupt but I really needed my History book and drop my bag off. I knew that they weren't going to stop until the bell went which would make me late to class so, I move my hand up to tap the girl's shoulder but quickly decide that I can just wait. I'm always late anyway. So, I just stand there awkwardly, looking around and itching the back of my neck out of habit. Until I hear an angel's voice behind me.

"Hey. Move." Kate tells the couple, the couple pull away and Kate points her finger at me and once they look at Kate, they turn to me, I gave them a small smile that the girl giggles at and entangles her hand with her boyfriend, the two moving out the way. I go to turn to Kate but double back myself, I turn to her,

"T...Thanks..." I mumble quietly and took one headphone out as I quickly unlock my locker and set my bag down, I grab two jotters and a book that would be needed for the next 3 classes, I grab my favourite pen and zip my bag up, doing this quite quickly so the couple could continue, I move back and shut the door over then lock it, "Um... you—you two can... continue." I say to the two, not meeting their eyes before I quickly walk away.