Rumoured

A/N: Hailee x Reader

Summary:  Y/n helps Hailee with a music video and they have to argue as well as cute 'relationship' stuff and it's just them filming for the day and everyone starts to suspect them dating and it's like a hidden relationship.

Thank you for 207-211k! I love you all so much : ) <3

HERE WE GO!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y/N's POV:

Me and Hailee arrive on the set and we both head into the make-up trailer, 

"We are on the set of Rock Bottom! I am currently getting my make-up done, so, is the lovely and talented also my best friend ever, Y/n L/n." Hailee exclaims and the camera pans to me,

"Hello, party people! What a lovely day it is to film a music video!" I exclaim happily, hearing Hailee laugh.

"Let's do this!" She exclaims in excitement. I grin at this, ready to start the day.

"Here we go, people. I believe in us." I cheer everyone on as Hailee explains what is gonna happen throughout the day, I hear Hailee start playing music and we both lightly move; trying not to annoy the make-up artists while we just vibe to the music she was playing, "I rate this song 8/10! Good choice." I exclaim in excitement, I pick up the Red Bull that was set in front of me, I take a light sip and set it down as we continue to talk about the day ahead of us.

***

I watch Hailee just do her thing and whenever we were in breaks, we'd just mess around. She goes over to talk to the camera but I sneak up behind her and wrap my arms around her waist,

"We are on the second— Aww, hi!" She exclaims, turning her head to me; I smile at her and rest my forehead against hers before I hear someone call on me,

"I gotta go," I tell her, "I'll be right back, baby." I whisper to her and place a kiss on her head, I walk over to one of the directors as Hailee continues to talk to the camera, I get told on what would happen and what I have to do, I get into position and just have to sit down, these clothes are really comfortable. We talk for a few minutes and then Hailee gets called over, I sit down at a booth and she sits across from me. There being a little backdrop, I tap it and it shakes a little, "Oh, oops." I mumble and turn to Hailee making her laugh, we both lie down and pretend to rest our feet on the backdrop. I quickly sit up and crack my back, everyone looking at me shocked when they heard it, "Please tell me you got that." I say with my mouth fallen open in shock at how loud it was, is my spine okay? Someone nods, "You got that? Really?" I exclaim with a smile on my face, making a few people around us laugh including Hailee.

"Is your back okay?" She asks me, I shrug lightly.

"I—I don't know..." I laugh out, "anyway! Let's go! Movin' on!" I say happily and clap my hands together. 

"Okay, so, Hailee, we're gonna need you to lean over and your gonna meet halfway, very close, very intimate and sort've just... act in love!" One of the directors say as I get a few touches done. I nod my head lightly, listening, me and Hailee just talking about what we could do. We finish and the music plays, both of us just leaning close to one another; resting our forehead against one another, I rest my hand on her cheek as I just stare into her eyes, smiling at her lightly, my thumb stroking her cheekbone, I tilt my head slightly as we both go to lean in but stop as she whispers something to me.

"I love you." She whispers to me, I chuckle at this lightly.

"And I love you." I reply to her softly, her humming at the idea. I feel her move back lightly before she rests her hands on my neck, smiling widely at me as her eyes fall to my lips then back into my eyes,