Chapter 32: One-on-One! Daiki Yoshida vs Katsu Seto!

Shikamaru pats my shoulder, "You certainly know how to draw attention to yourself."

I hang my head, "I can't even disagree with you."

Ino huffs, "She's beautiful, strong, and charismatic not to mention that sparkling thing she does."

I arch my brow, "Sparkle? What are you talking about?"

Sakura nods, "Yeah! You make all the guys in our class swoon it's not fair! What's your secret?"

I tilt my head, "Secret? Hmm... I turn on my charm with a wink and smile. Nothing too complicated."

Ino frowns, "That can't be all of it."

"It's effective even on poor Shikamaru," I smirked.

Shikamaru grumbles, "What a drag." He leaves toward the stairs to the arena. I glance at the board it read Shikamaru Nara versus Kin Tsuchi. It was the girl who works under Orochimaru from the sound village. I watch as the fight began with Shikamaru dodging her senbon with hanging bells on one end. He learned quickly that she mixed some senbon had no bells. He became more alert of what she was throwing but he was still hit by her weapons. She had an invisible thread attached to the bells to trick him. He fell to his knees because of the sound the bell made affecting his brain. She was slowly torturing him however he wasn't a fan of wasting his time. In the end, he was able to win the match by simply knocking her head into the wall behind her. Hayate announces, "Shikamaru wins the ninth match."

Shikamaru comes back up to the balcony and I bring out my first aid kit. I clean his wounds and wrapped them, "That'll teach you not to underestimate girls uh."

He mutters, "What a pain." The screen was ringing as it shuffled through the remaining names selecting for the next match. The first name stopped on Daiki Yoshida not long after Katsu Seto pops underneath the verses abbreviation.

I smile at Daiki, "Good luck."

"Thanks." His eyes widen, "In front of you!" I turn my head and a gorgeous-looking boy with black hair and blue eyes was crouching on the railing.

His face was close to mine, "The rumors about you are true. You're beautiful."

My eyes narrowed, "You're Katsu."

He smirks and grabs my chin pulling my face closer to his own, "I can imagine how much fun you'd be."

How DARE he! I grab his wrist and glared at him, "You have a combat exam to fight remember." I didn't give him a chance to respond and push that arrogant bastard off the railing. He lands on his feet with a chuckle.

He winks, "It is a pleasure to meet you. I hope to see you again soon."

Daiki jumps over the railing next to Katsu, "Let's get this over with."

He shrugs, "If that's what you want."

Ino groans, "You seduced another one."

I gasped, "I DID NOT!" Kakashi held his hand over his mask and chuckled. I crossed my arms and sighed heavily then saw Sakura pull out a notepad.

"You're a force to be reckoned with," Sakura scribbles across the page.

"What are you writing?"

She smirks, "Notes on your flirting technique number four-play hard to get, it's quite educational."

I roll my eyes, "You should add charm to your notes not that you have any."

Her hands curl into fists, "Shiori..."

Naruto raises his hands, "Easy Sakura."

Kakashi sighs, "The match has begun. Let's see what happens." Everyone's attention turns to the arena. They both stood staring at each other then Daiki throws his shuriken to start. Katsu slides off to the side to dodge the knives that stick into the wall. He instantly closes the distance with a long powered jump to reach Daiki. Daiki blocks his kick and sweeps his leg to trip him up. Katsu does a backflip to create some distance from the sweep then he throws a few jabs towards Daiki. Each punch was blocked with accurate precision as if they were part of a dance routine. It was fast as they went back and forth with their Taijutsu. Katsu swung his leg up into a high kick as he touches the ground and thorny vines spring up toward Daiki.