Chapter 33: Saving Hinata!

I was used to hearing the screen make the shuffling noise as soon as it stopped Hinata gasps. I whip my head over to the screen that displayed Neji Hyuga vs Hinata Hyuga. My jaw drops, I can't believe my eyes. Hinata was frozen at the spot with wide eyes like prey as Neji pasted her. I rush to his side and grabbed his wrist. I whispered, "If you let your hatred for the main family take over in this fight I warn you there will be consequences."

Neji rips his wrist out of my hand, "Mind your own business." He continues his way to the arena then Hinata rushes past me so the fight could start. I bite my lip, what can I do to ensure her safety? It was like a light bulb went off in my head. I stroll over on the other side of Kakashi where no one could see me. Kakashi arches his brow shooting a silent question my way.

I whisper, "Make sure no one is able to see me." I didn't give him much of a choice as I activate my Sharingan covering them with my hands like a visor. Neji and Hinata stand in front of each other. He begins his psychological game on her by tearing into her confidence.

Neji says, "Give up, you can't win against me."

"I'll never give up because that's my ninja way," Hinata exclaimed. She takes the Hyuga style combat stance, "Arm yourself my brother."

"I tried to warn you, " Neji mimics her stance.
They both activate their Byakugan and the twelfth round begins with Hinata using her palms to hit Neji's vitals. I kept my sharingan eyes on the flow of their chakra network. Neji was accurate in each strike hitting her chakra point until the flow ceased in her hands. She wasn't aware that the attacks she was dealing didn't hurt him anymore. Hinata was breathing  heavily but Naruto kept cheering for her. It gave her some inner strength yet her condition was going down hill. Neji takes her arm then pushes her sleeves to show that the gentle fist wasn't working. When she wouldn't concede defeat anger flashed through his eye before he follows through his attacks.

Time slowed down as I disappear from Kakashi's side to reappear in front of Hinata. His hand was about to hit my chest but I put up a skin suit barrier around myself. He didn't have a chance to throw his next strike when the Jonins held him down at the spot. Guy reprimanded Neji of his promise about not letting his hatred interfere in the fight.

I turn to Hinata, "Are you going to be alright."

"Yeah." She covers her cough yet the blood seep through her fingers. She was about to collapse but I was quick to catch her to gently lay her down. I hover my hands over her chest pushing my chakra into her body sensing the problem. I detected that the muscles around her heart had weakened. Anger rose within me, I sneered at Neji with that he flinched at the intensity.

He says, "Your eyes." Everything happened so fast when Kane appeared in front of me. He called for the medical ninja and places his hand on Hinata's chest. The chakra from his hand was changing colors like the rainbow. My eyes widen, that healing technique! He whispers, "I've strengthened the muscles but only a little. She's still in critical condition." They were quick to gather her and transport her to the hospital. Neji and his team were already standing on the balcony waiting for us to return. Naruto's sudden appearance right where Hinata's blood pooled made me pause to examine him.

Naruto dips his fingers and holds his curled fist toward to Neji, "I vow to win." His promise struck a cord inside my being that made me smile, You win. I'll let you deal with him your way. I felt my eyes return to their original state then strolled back to the balcony. I saw Neji lean against the back wall looking straight ahead yet I passed him without making eye contact.

This act bothered him and he spoke, "Aren't you going to say anything?"

I glance over my shoulder, "Don't worry you'll get your punishment soon enough by someone unexpected."

He scoffs, "If you're talking about Naruto then your dreaming."

"We'll see."

Neji asked before I walked away, "What happened to your eyes? Explain yourself?"

"I don't owe you an explanation, " I retort then made my way back to Kakashi's side. The railing looked normal again and asked, "Tori, did you fix the railing."

He smiled with a slight bow, "Yes, princess. I wanted to make this safe and comfortable for you"

I giggle, "I appreciate the concern, and thank you for your hard work."

He kneels and takes my hand, "It was no trouble, my princess." In the background, there was a scream heading in our direction and loud thumping vibrating the floor. I glance over and cringed, NOOO!!! NOT HIM AGAIN!!!

Katsu rushes over then steps in between Tori and me, "Hands off! She's my bride!" Everyone whipped their heads over at the shocking announcement. My mouth drops, THAT IDIOT!!!!! I heard a slight growl come from Kakashi's direction and slapped my hand over my mouth to cover the giggle, He's jealous and I love it!

I growl at Katsu, "Since when!?"

He winks and presents a rose to me, "I fell in love at first sight."

Ino screams, "Why is Shiori more popular than me!"

Choji opens a bag of chips, "She's prettier and nicer than you."

Shikamaru gasps, "Choji! Those words are taboo!"

Choji shrugs, "She called me fat earlier so I decided to pay it forward."

"That's one way to get payback, " I chuckled.

Katsu grabs my hand to get my attention, "Accept this rose and you'll be mine forever."

I growled and punched his face, "In your dreams creep!" His body swirled through the air then hit the floor hard.

His head was whirling around like he was knocked for a loop and stated, "I won't give up my delicate flower to anybody!" He fell unconscious and I turned my attention back to the arena.

Sakura leans forward to look at me, "Are you going to check to see if he's okay."

I rolled my eyes, "Idiots like him don't die no matter how many times you beat them."

Kakashi groans, "We're going to see more of him after this exam is over."

Sakura asks, "How's that?"

I whipped my head to look at Katsu's headband and groaned, "He's from the Hidden Leaf Village."

Sakura blinks, "What!?"