Chapter 18: Team Shiori

Kakashi inquires, "Did Daichirama say where he's from." We walk down the familiar trail leading toward the training grounds.

I swallow hard, "Orochimaru's lab."

His eye widens, "It can't be! Is it really true?"

"Who knows but that's what he said."

He frowns, "Is he in any of your mom's journals?"

I arch my brow, "Why so interested in my brother? Do you happen to like guys?"

He rolls his eye, "Have you seen what I've been reading?"

She smirks, "What you read doesn't tell me your sexual preference."

His fiery eye drills into mine, "You wouldn't be saying that if you knew what I was thinking about..." After a few short minutes, his gaze changes into curiosity, "You're troubled by the two hidden villages? You know something about them don't you?"

"Somehow, the Hidden Sound Village is connected with Orochimaru. The real mystery is the Hidden Dark Village. I'm troubled by the fact that they're intentions are unclear to me," I turn my head to gaze into his eye and continue, "There's a group called The Red Troops and what I've heard is they kidnap babies and children with unique abilities from every nation. The fact that both the Hidden Dark Village and the Red Troops appearing at the same time isn't a coincidence."

Kakashi cups his chin, "What will you do about it?"

I fold my arms, "I'll do a little reconnaissance then decide on a plan." I've got a bad feeling about this, I frowned. We arrive at the training grounds with a raven-haired girl leaning on the middle pole and a blonde-haired boy wearing a brown bandanna playfully tossing his kunai knife in the air. Upon closer inspection, these two people looked familiar but couldn't place them.

They glance over at me and both of them smile right away. The girl runs with enthusiasm, "Shiori! I'm excited to see you again."

"Sorry, I don't remember your name," I smile sheepishly.

She puffs her cheeks, "Your kidding? Chiaki, Kaiya's younger sister."

A light bulb goes off in my head, "I remember now, the three of us use to play at the noble parties. It's great to see you too, Daiki."

He smirks then shakes my hand, "About time how have you been?"

I laugh, "The usual kicking ass, taking names, and sarcasm to spice things up."

Chiaki giggles, "Shocking."

"Kakashi Hatake will help us create squad formations and tactics," I wave the sexy man over then he kneels on the ground in front of us.

He gets down to business, "I need to know all the jutsu's you use to come up with a skillful strategy which includes yours, Shiori. "

I laugh, "You know me so well it's refreshing."

Chiaki starts, "The Shima clans Kekkei Genkai is the acid style. This jutsu can produce various acidic liquids that can corrode objects they come in contact with, and heal people's wounds."

Daiki smiles, "My clan name is Yoshida and my Kekkei Genkai's a Dōjutsu called Nentogan. This jutsu can either use and deflect all Genjutsu, steal and store all kinds of chakra to fuel their own jutsu, or is able to control different parts of the mind."

Kakashi hums, "I've only heard a little of the Nentogan and how the clans divided up for different tasks."

I chime in, "The Nentogan's a special type of Dōjutsu that rivals the Uchiha and Yamanaka clans because of their Genjutsu and Mind jutsu."