Chapter 12: Truth and Train

{Couldn't help myself...I had to have this song for this chapter.} :P

Kakashi's POV

I slowly became aware of the pain in my body especially my right eye, I groan as it spread throughout my body. I think I overdid it with my Sharingan, I thought to myself. I felt warmth on my left side as if someone was laying right next to me. I open my eyes and glance over to see that Shiori was sound asleep while holding my hand. I turn to my side to face her and noting that there were dark circles underneath her eyes. She was lightly breathing as I smooth my hand on her cheek, then lay on my back. That movement caused pain as I groan more prominent and a lady walks into the room.

"Waking up, huh? Are you all right?"

I respond, "I've been better. It'll be a week before I can move normally." I try to sit up but a sharp pain came from my head.

She says, "See, it's better if you don't move, so just lie down."

I lay down as a groan rips through my mouth, "Right, so how long has she been sleeping?"

She chuckles, "Shiori? She wouldn't leave your side and she looked exhausted so I let her sleep." I sigh, but still let her hold my hand because it was oddly comfortable to me. The door opens as the group comes inside to check on me.

Naruto smiles as he sits down, "Look, the sensei's coming around."

Sakura sit next to Naruto, "Listen, Sensei, your Sharingan is amazing and everything, but if it puts that much strain on you, maybe it's not worth it."

I apologize, "Sorry."

Tazuna laughs, then compliments, "Huh. Well, you and Shiori did take down one of the most powerful ninja assassins, so we'll be safe for a while."

Sakura puts her finger to her chin, "Right, I have a question about Shiori. Why does she have the Sharingan? I've also noticed that you two are well acquainted, then we'll get down to the boy in the mask."

I squeeze my hand and Shiori stirs, sitting up while looking around in a daze. I had to swallow my moan because she looked beautiful. Once she realized that others were in the room, she was more alert but still holds my hand. That little vixen, I thought while her mouth tilts up.

Shiori's POV

I knew what Kakashi was thinking as he arches his eyebrow, then sighs realizing that I wasn't going to let go of his hand.

He says, "Shiori, they saw use your Sharingan and are asking questions about our relationship."

My jaw drops while taking a glance at my team, then exhale, "Alright, I explain everything about myself." I explain everything by telling them that I was Sasuke's half sister of course Sakura and Naruto eyes bugged out. After that I continue about how I met and became friends with Kakashi even going to my house. Sakura pouts about how she hasn't seen my house yet everyone else did so I invited her to stay at my house after the mission was over. Sasuke explain that in the pictures shown that I was there when growing up before the whole incident. Naruto didn't seem to shocked because he said that he saw me use the Sharingan when I help rescue him from the three female hidden mist ninja. He decided that searching for a sovereign would help him get friends at the academy, but he learned that I was there all the time for him. When the explanation was over Sakura was the first to speak.

She comments, "No wonder you didn't have a crush on Sasuke and all the other girls were curious why. Now it makes more since because your his half sister so I take it you'll want us to keep all this a secret, right?"

I nod, "I would appreciate that because if this information were to get out...I would be a target for a whole lot of reasons."

Sasuke frowns, "That would be a problem..." He stares as if searching for any other secrets, but he was quick to realize that I was hiding something.