Chapter 7: Uchiha Massacre Mystery Unveiled

After, we went to Ichiraku Ramen shop to celebrate becoming shinobi the group goes their separate way except for Kakashi. Walking in the same direction making sure I get home safely yet when I peek over he was reading his famous pervy novel.

"No comment about my progress."

He glances over while shutting his book, "How do I put it.... You're progression is quite alarming. Don't get me wrong, I'm thoroughly impressed that you advanced so much but I do worry about you because people will begin to notice and that could be a problem."

I wink at him in a teasing way, "So you're worried about my safety-how sweet of you."

He scolds, "I'm serious, you could catch some unwanted attention from the enemy so be careful."

"I'm afraid that the plan I have in mind will bring more unwanted attention." I sigh.

He blinks, "So that means you won't be going on the mission tomorrow doesn't it."

"Afraid so...sorry but this errand can't wait."

He scrutinizes, "What kind of business?"

"The family kind." He sighs in irritation but lets it go knowing full well that no matter what he says there was no changing my mind. I knew he wanted to say something but kept it to himself; when we reached my house pausing at the door. He inquires, "Is the risk worth the reward?"

"I need to do this because there's something not right about it... Yes it's worth it."

He sighs then ruffles my hair, "Well, I would advise you to not get hurt if that's the case."

"I'll try my best... Goodnight, Kakashi." I open the door and shut it behind me when I look up Kane was standing there smirking like something was going on. All I did was motion him to follow for I was walking to the room that had the power to prevent anyone from eavesdropping. Once inside the room somehow the whole house was there in attendance so I just shrugged it off and shut door activating the barrier. I face them and announce, "I'm only going to say this once so listen well-I've decided to uncover the truth about the Uchiha Massacre and you're going to help me." I scan the group to see if there was any objections and when none was found. I continue, "Good, Tori and I will go to the foundation while Kane and Kena go to the Hokage's office next I want Haruna and Hana go to the village councils houses and lastly Natsume hold the fort so when we get back if there is signs of trouble we'll back each other up. Let's gear up and move out." We all disappear in a flash gearing up and heading to our assign place to finally get the answers I've been seeking. Running on top of several building then straight into the forest after a few leagues we stop a couple yards from the entrance.

Tori asks, "You realize that were heading into Danzo's lair and not to mention the fact that it's more dangerous than the rest of the places you assigned the others."

My mouth twitches in amusement, "I'm fully aware of that but I have other motives for coming here."

It was his turn for his mouth twitch, "Let me guess...I have to wait and see."

"You know me so well." I quietly chuckle then grew serious when I see several ninja scouts. I signal Tori to take care of these scouts getting the message he nods then blends into the shadows while drawing his black katana. Shing! Slash! Groan! Is what I heard next Tori steps out of the shadow sheathing is katana in one fell swoop.

I giggle, "Impressive as always but you didn't kill them did you?"

"There just bound and unconscious is all-we should get going." I nod in agreement so I grab Tori and teleport in the shadow area near the window then slip inside with no resistance. We quietly run down the hallway to halt at an oncoming corner so I lean against the wall pulling out a compact mirror out of my pocket. I lean the mirror around the corner looking at its reflection and seeing that two guards by a metal reinforced door probably the records room holding top secret information as I pull the mirror back and whisper, "Two ninja guarding the records room so be on your toes." Grabbing my sleeping bomb from my chest pocket, I roll the bomb along the seam of the wall towards the guards nor did they see it coming in time as the smoke surrounded their body causing them to fall into a deep slumber.  We had to wait a little while for the smoke dissipate, accordingly, it disappeared leaving no trace behind.