Chapter 4: Friends, Foes or Fools

Today, I had to skip morning training because of sleeping in which I hadn't any idea how I got home last night, therefore, when I asked Kane who did it. He explained with a smirk that it was Kakashi and I should thank him when I see him again. I decided that whatever he was smirking about I'll have to find out some other time as I approach the academy, I slam into someone landing right on top of them.

Pushing up myself, I exclaim, "I'm sorry are you alright?"

"Yeah...What a drag, Shiori." Shikamaru blushes while rubbing the back of his head, accordingly, I get myself off while grabbing his hands to help him up. After, we're both standing Shikamaru pats his clothes to get some of the dirt off. He continues, "You're usually never this late getting to class."

"Kane, let me sleep late for whatever reason is still unclear."

He grabs my hand and starts to run towards the entrance, "Let's not stand around or we'll be in trouble...It'll be such a drag." I didn't complain as he leads the way to the doorway of the classroom. When we got there he let go of my hand to just walk through at his own leisure, therefore, I do the same walking right beside near Naruto. Shikamaru notices that Naruto is there so he comments, "Uh! What are you doing here, Naruto. This isn't for dropouts you can't be here unless you graduate."

I tap on his shoulder and say, "You might want to take a closer look at his forehead." As Shikamaru glances over once more to only have a shock expression on his face then Naruto smiles big while pointing at his headband.

"Oh yeah do you see this open your eyes Shikamaru it's a regulation headband. Were going to be training together. How do you like that. Let me put it to you this way I look great in this headgear like it was made for me believe it...ha ha ha."

I giggle, "I always knew you could because I believe in you." The blushing Naruto was at a loss for words as the three of us grew silent, nevertheless, new noise came as there was a commotion at the entrance.

"I'm first!" two voices proclaimed after there was heavy breathing when I decided to glance over to see Sakura and Ino.

Ino continues, "I won again, Sakura."

"Give it up I had to look back to see you my toe was at least a tenth of a inch ahead." Sakura retorts.

"Are you always this delusional." Sakura wasn't listening as she rushes forward passing her and Ino asks, "Hey woo there where are you going." Quickly moving out of her way, I grab Shikamaru's hand to lead him on the other side of Sasuke sitting on the window sill. Shikamaru gives a look of what are you doing but all I do was put my finger to my lips to shush him and point to the scene in front of us.

Naruto grins, "Hey what's up Sakura." She pays no mind as she shoves him aside roughly.

"Move it...Ah good morning Sasuke." He raises his head long enough to glare coldly at her and she continues, "Mind if I sit next to you." Ino not liking that one bit rushes her side grabbing her arm.

"Back off forehead I'm sitting next to Sasuke."

Sakura whispers, "I was here first,"

"I walked into the class before you did and everybody saw it." She retorts.

The next thing you know other girls begin to argue about who was going to sit next to Sasuke, therefore, it was quite annoying to hear them speak. I made sure to watch there movements just in case this situation could get ugly while Sasuke pays no mind to them.

Kakashi's POV

As the situation in the crystal ball on the purple pillow unveils before us, accordingly, everybody stares watching it all.