Chapter 6: Pass or Fail: Kakashi's Final Decision

I could tell that Kakashi used a substitution jutsu but Sasuke realized too late. Sensing his panic, he tries to find a new hiding place as soon as possible. Kakashi was already trailing after Sasuke like it was nothing more than child's play for him. I shake my head, You're way too late. When I felt the coast was clear, I throw my kunai at the tree to my right then teleport on the branch. I rush pass several of them trying to find Sakura when I finally find her Kakashi was performing genjutsu on her. I could tell that she was starting to look a little dazed while standing in the middle of the field.

She blinks, "Oh, my. Huh? Uh, someone there? Uh, ah. I think I felt something...what was it? Uh, huh? What's going on?" A shadow comes from behind a tree but I could see with my sharingan that it was nothing more than an illusion.

"Sakura."

"Sasuke! Unh." He was on the ground full of kunai and shuriken all over his body.

Reaching his hand to her as he pleads, "Unh. Sa--Sakura, h-help me. Please help me."

Paralyzed in fear, she whimpers with tears in her eyes then screams at the top of her lungs causing an echo that travels through the whole forest. Afterward, she falls unconscious on her back. I gaze over to where Kakashi was hiding then concentrate to teleport right behind him as he reads Make-out Paradise as he says, "I think I overdid it a bit. But, she's gotta learn to see through these things. Shinobi Battle Skill Number 2, the Illusion Jutsu. Sakura studied it in class, but she still couldn't see it coming." I was surprised that he didn't noticed me yet so I carefully grab all three of the bells and replacing them with three transformed shuriken while applying a little genjutsu for the ringing of the bells.

"Quite harsh for a first lesson don't you think?" He immediately jumps away from me checking to see if the bells were safe. My mouth quirks in amusement, "What's the matter? Didn't sense me coming. I suppose that pervy novel is distracting you from the task at hand."

He scoffs, "Hardly, so are you ready to face me in combat."

"I already won... Tell you what solve my riddle and you can judge if I win or not...These things are made of metal you might have lots or just a single. If you give them a good shake the noise that they make is a jingle." Kakashi's face pales in realization as I smirk teleporting away in a nearby tree where my kunai landed earlier. I watch Kakashi look at his bells but sighs in relief thinking that I was just psyching him out but in truth the three bells were in my possession already but I guess he'll find out later.

Kakashi leans on the tree going back to reading his book next I notice Sasuke coming out of the bushes as he says, "But I'm not like Sakura, Shiori or Naruto."

"Say that after you get one of these bells. My, Sasuke. Heh-heh-heh." He walks to face him while Sasuke is glaring him down. As Kakashi returns the glare, Sasuke throws his shuriken with a shing sound while his opponent dodges it.

"There's no point using normal attacks." Kakashi states next Sasuke throws another shuriken at the ground setting off what looks like a trap. He dodges sliding across the ground with a grunt then jumps dodging more kunai and shuriken. Sasuke appears behind nearly taking him by surprise next he kicks hard at Kakashi. He grunts blocking his attack then snatches his ankle while Sasuke twists to punch. Kakashi catches his fist as Sasuke swings his leg down on him so he pins Kakashi while his free hand slightly touches the bell. Kakashi slides away panting from Sasuke's assault. I smile in fascination at the scene below while they are taking a break.

Kakashi states, "Well, you are different from the other three. I'll grant you that."

Sasuke weaves (snake-ram-monkey-boar-horse-tiger) and Inhales deeply, "Fire style: Fireball jutsu." He spews out fire from his mouth engulfing where Kakashi stands then stops glancing around in surprise.