Chapter 11: The Sharingan Warrior, The White Flash

Zabuza grunts in a panic as the kunai, I threw heads towards his hand, which is holding the water prison jutsu in place. The kunai approaches and decided to change the direction by flicking my hand up which the kunai follows now aimed towards his face and shoulder area. He reluctantly removes his arm from the jutsu to dodge the kunai that cuts underneath his right eye. I balance myself on top of the water and could see that he was furious as he spun the giant shuriken trying to throw it in my direction.

Zabuza growls, "I'll destroy you." I pull another kunai out of the pouch, but the soaked Kakashi blocks his attack with the back of his hand. Kakashi's face darkens clearly showing he was now severely pissed yet he stares with an intensity that made Zabuza gasp.

Sakura sighs in relief, "Kakashi sensei."

"Shiori, Sasuke and Naruto, that was an excellent plan. You've really grown haven't you?"

I wink, "I'm so glad you noticed Kakashi."

Naruto laughs, "I knew that I couldn't beat him by myself so Shiori and Sasuke had to help. I distracted him with my shadow clones while he fought the clones, Shiori turned into the demon wind shuriken. He didn't know what to do. Believe it. Shiori kept a shadow clone near Sakura so he wouldn't know she was missing. When I threw her to Sasuke, it looked like a real shuriken. Sasuke could tell that it was Shiori in a second. He spun around so no one could see her and pulled out his own shuriken."

I took over the explanation, "Of course the game plan was to target the real Zabuza and break up his water prison jutsu. I knew he would dodge it so I purposely aim in line of his clone and destroyed it in the process. I call that excellent teamwork."

"Don't brag you guys, you just lucked out." Sasuke twitches in annoyance.

"The whole thing was just a fluke." Tazuna yells while my eyebrow twitches.

My mouth twitches, "Well, maybe for Naruto but me, it was skill and talent."

Naruto whines, "Come on Shiori give me some of the glory."

Zabuza deludes, "I got distracted and lost my grip on the water prison."

Kakashi rolls his eye, "Don't flatter yourself. You weren't distracted, you were forced to let go."

I teleport near his chest, holding the kunai to his throat and say, "I hope you'll be able to keep up with me because the white flash is here to kill." I smile menacingly as he irks by this sudden turn of events.

Kakashi warns him, "Your technique worked on me once, but it won't work again and as you can see it won't work on Shiori either. So what's it going to be?" Zabuza closes the shuriken creating more pressure to Kakashi's newly injured hand. He groans from the pain trying to hold it off so I knee him in the stomach and cause him to lighten his grasp on the shuriken. Kakashi throws his arm to the side, knocking the shuriken out of Zabuza's hand. Kakashi wraps his arm around my waist and jumps far away creating some distance between us. He quickly sets me down as Zabuza weaves the Ox sign, then he copies it with his sharingan. I activate my sharingan to follow along, weaving and repeating, "Ushi, saru, u, ne, I, tori, ushi, uma, tori, ne, tora, inu, tora, mi, ushi, hitsuji, mi, I, hitsuji, ne, saru, tori, tatsu, tori, ushi, uma, hitsuji, tora, mi, ne, saru, u, I, tatsu, hitsuji, ne, ushi, saru, tori, ne, hitsuji,...tori! Water style: Water Dragon Jutsu!" (Ox-Monkey-Rabbit-Rat-Boar-Bird-Ox-Horse-Bird-Rat-Tiger-Dog-Tiger-Snake-Ox-Ram-Snake-Boar-Ram-Rat-Monkey-Bird-Dragon-Bird-Ox-Horse-Ram-Tiger-Snake-Rat-Monkey-Rabbit-Boar-Dragon-Ram-Rat-Ox-Monkey-Bird-Rat-Ram-Bird). The three of us form the jutsu in unison and both of us attack Zabuza's dragon together, causing the big waves to flow over on land towards the others.

I didn't let up by throwing my body weight into his stomach and Kakashi follows suit getting behind to elbow his back. Zabuza tries to counter with his sword, but I was too fast and teleport next to Kakashi.