Chapter 39: Daichirama and Zen's Hideout

"You'll find trouble if you don't call it a day," Zen looms over him as the vein in his forehead throbs.

Neji rips his hand out of Zens grip, "Fine, I'll see you later." He turns his back and strolls inside the hospital. Kakashi and I look at each other with an incredulous look then back at Zen again.

He glances at us then nods, "I hope the rest of your day is good." He strolls past us as if nothing happened.

I run towards him and grab his hand, "Please wait! I have questions that can only be answered by you."

He slips his hand out of my hand and then grabs mine proceeding down the street, "Follow me."

My head felt as if it was stuffed with cotton as he led me, What the hell is happening? Why does this guy's demeanor remind me of someone?

Kakashi's voice breaks my dazed thoughts, "Are you still with us?"

"Yes, sorry about that." I glance and smiled at him. His attention was somewhere else so I followed where his intense stare was on my entangled hand. The corner of my mouth tilts up, he wears envy well, SO CUTE! I slip my hand inside his right hand which he notices by glancing my way. I smiled, "Let's hold hands so we don't get separated."

"Sure," A flush creeps across his cheeks, and quickly looked ahead to see where he was going. We were walking through some side streets that led to the main one. The route he was going was familiar like I was going to my house. He turns down in the opposite direction where the abandoned section of the village is. This section was on my property where the old buildings were being built back when the village was first being constructed. There were plenty of small abandoned homes built on each side of the dirt road.

He stopped before a huge tree with a big home next to it. A familiar face peers out and smiles, "You're finally back." It was my brother, Daichirama Senju, he keeps appearing when I least expect him.

Zen nods, "I brought her with me."

"Good job! Now we can have a long chat if that's okay?" He held his thumb up at me with a wink.

I crossed my arms and held my chin, what do they want? I'll have to go along with them to find out. "Alright. We'll chat at a house that I've been maintaining it's not too far from here."

Daichirama nods, "Sounds good to me."

"First, we'll have to lose our pursuers." Zen scoops me up in his arms while Daichirama holds Kakashi's arm.

"You'll have to excuse my reach." For a second, my vision turns black as we teleported to a familiar room. My eyes widen, What! It's the other house! I scan the room for any teleportation tags other than my tag on the frame of the doorway. Daichirama cracks the door open to peek outside for any people nearby. Zen closes the other three doors of the current room we ended up inside. Kakashi stood close beside me and kept his scrutinizing gaze on the two boys.

Zen crosses his arms with a pinched expression, "Shiori set up a barrier."

I smirked, "A barrier?"

His jaw ticks, "The one that keeps Danzo from hearing or getting inside the room."

I chuckled and grabbed the four tags from my pouch, "You don't have to get so angry about it." I threw the four tags at the four separate walls of the room and weaved the hand signs sealing us inside. The yellow transparent barrier could be seen as we stood inside this bubbly rectangle. Daichirama was the first on the floor to take a load off.

"Danzo is a persistent thorn in my side. He wants you back, Zen." Zen glances down and kicks his arm out from under him. He fell on his head and yelped, "Don't be angry. I'm just teasing you."

Zen folds his arms, "Your easygoing attitude is going to get you killed, Elder brother."

He winks with a smile, "Aww! Are you worried about me?!"

"Shut up!" Zen turns his head away.

The corner of my lip twitches, "As much as I love your comedy act, let's get straight to the point." I blinked, hold on... Daichirama sits up displaying an unforgettable smirk as his finger taps on the floor. My gaze flickers over to Zen and then it hits me like lightning, WHAT!!!

I gasp, "You're my brother too!"

Zen sighs, "Looks like the jokes on you."

"WE ARE FAMILY!!" Daichirama sings.

"BE SILENT!" I chastised.

Zen scolds him at the same time as me, "SHUT UP, ELDER BROTHER!"

Daichirama turns away from us curling up into a ball and starts drawing circles on the floor like a little kid. He sniffs, "I got two bullies for siblings. Oh lucky me."

I wave my hand, "Yeah, yeah. What did you guys want to talk about?" I sit down by Kakashi's feet and motion for everyone to join me. They all sat down nearby as I struggled in accepting another brother into my mind. Why can't I have a sister?! Wait a minute...this could work.

"First thing. I want you to call me big brother," Daichirama winked.

Zen strikes Daichirama's head and interjects, "You can call him Dai. My name is Zenjirama Senju but Zen will do just fine."

I nod, "Danzo had you use Uzumaki as a cover name."

"He's beginning to realize that I'm not the oldest child so he's pissed with Orochimaru about it." Zen leaned back using his arms for balancing.

I hummed, "Why is he trying to get you back?"

"He wants to study my blood and chakra but I hid away before he could try. It seems as though both Orochimaru and Danzo are interested in our lineage."

I groaned, "What a pain. Who came here first?"

Zen points over to Dai so he can proceed with his story, "I escaped from Orochimaru after he tried to use a body-swapping technique on me and failed."