Chapter 15: Battle on the Bridge! Zabuza Returns!

"Sakura! We're off to kill Zabuza for the second time!" I shout at her. Everybody looked stunned while Kakashi sighs, shaking his head. This didn't seem to motivate her so I continue, "What's that! Sasuke's found a girlfriend!" We could hear glass crashing and loud thuds on each step trying to rush towards the front entrance. Her eyes were on fire with the ends of her hair wiggling like snakes.

Sasuke sighs behind me as she exclaims, "Where's this girl! CHA! I'll give her a piece of my mind!"

My mouth twitches, "How's your hair? Is it in place because heaven forbid for every ninja in the world will feel your wrath if it isn't." Sasuke turns his back from Sakura and silently snickers while she huffs in indignation.

A pair of hands squeeze my shoulders warningly as Kakashi explains to Tsunami, "Ok, I leave Naruto in your hands. He's pushed his body to the limit, overdoing it, as usual, so he may not be able to move today at all."

She fusses, "What about you? You're still recovering yourself."

"Why? Do I look wobbly? I'll be ok." He dryly sasses.

Tazuna interrupts, "Come on, let's go." We all wave our goodbyes, heading our way towards the bridge.

Kakashi and I hang out in the back of the group which he starts with, "So are you going to tell me?"

I blink, "Tell you what?"

He sighs, "About what's been going on with you?"

"That depends."

Kakashi lifts his brow, "On."

My mouth twitches, "If you'll answer some private questions truthfully in exchange for my answers to yours."

His ears turn red, "I'll pass."

I sass, "What's the matter afraid of a little flirt like me?"

My breath hitches when his eyes drill into mine with a heat that made me squirm under his gaze as he says, "No, you should be afraid of what I could do to you."

Finally, we were at the bridge and noticed that a light fog settled to only discover the workers were on the ground groaning in pain. Tazuna exclaims, "Hold on, what's all this? What happened? Someone was here. Someone got to them." I close my eyes, sensing that the fog wasn't natural it was a jutsu being cast. Zabuza.

Kakashi quickly takes the lead, "Sasuke, Shiori, Sakura, get ready." The three of us surround Tazuna with Sakura in the back while Sasuke and I took the front, pulling out my kunai. Kakashi was off to the side preparing for an attack from any direction and says, "I knew he was still alive. He just couldn't wait for round two." He holds up half of a tiger sign already gathering chakra within his body. I do the same remembering that staying calm and never take your eyes off the battle is key to winning.

Sakura asks, "Kakashi-sensei, it's Zabuza, isn't it? This is his Hidden Mist Jutsu."

I scoff, "Who else would it be." She huffs but doesn't say anything more.

Zabuza's voice echo, "Sorry, I kept you waiting, Kakashi. I see you still got those brats with you even the white flash. How fun... well, look here this one's still trembling, pitiful." Suddenly, water clones of Zabuza circle us and had a surprised look on his face.

Sasuke smirks, "I'm trembling with excitement."

Kakashi smiles underneath the mask, "Go on, Sasuke." On command, he quickly finishes off the water clones that turn into large puddles. I hold up one-handed tiger sign and activate my Sharingan so I won't miss anything.

Zabuza scoffs, "Ooh, so you could see they were water clones, huh? The brats improving. Looks like you've got a rival, Haku."

Haku steps beside him, "So it seems." I watch the two of them glare at each other and decide to break the contact.