Acknowledgement

Hi guys, hope you all doing good. This is my fifth book written on Wattpad. I had an old account RashidaNagumsi but due to circumstances I lost access to it, even though I refuse to delete the story in it because it was the story I gained followers and readers maybe one day for sure hope to upload a better version on this platform.I'm always a fun of Arshi,no matter how I read books I always imagine the characters to be Arshi. Please be good to me, this is my first time writing about Mafia so please be good to me. I would edge everyone to note that.

1. In my story I don't do character sketch because i like putting my readers into suspense.

2. Please if you notice any mistake or some kind of culture deviation kindly notify me in a good way but not harshly.

3. If you read it and you don't like how the story goes please there is nothing I can do because is my imagination.

4. Please don't copy my work in the name of God. Please do not translate it into any language and anything similar before my story might be a coincidence. Please don't copy my hard work.

5. Thank you to all my loyal followers and readers I lost but they still manage to find me. Thank you all.

Copyright @ YussifRashida.