CHAPTER 72

"So the priest said in two months time." manorma said and Shyam nods.

"We are doing everything in the vast garden except the reception which would be held in one of Arnav's hotel. We've contacted a wedding planner she would help assist you in everything you need. I need to get back to work." payal said. Nani sighed.

Since they came from Sydney. Arnav was avoiding them. He just didn't want to see their faces.

" I hope one day he forgives us for our silence. "Nani said and Mami was about to cry. If only she had stood up for herself.

AR

" Nk... " Arnav was surprised to see him.

" Please forgive them. I'm not asking you to forget. They just need a forgiveness from you.. Please. " Nk pleaded.

" Not happening... I would stop avoiding them. Only that.. I don't need to talk to them." he said to which Nk smiled.

Little payal had gone for a school trip. She was excited when she was told Payal and Shyam were getting married.

ITALY

"I knew from the very beginning that you all would agree and stay because hell.. Where would you go to. Who would take a useless person in. You have no impact on ay business, so you thought of that. The second thing I think you thought was your security. You would be killed by your enemies since you have nothing. I'm not happy with the decision you all made but what can I do. It's yours and I hope you don't regret it. We have started assigning everyone to a particular job. Your account should be monitored. I know you all have slash account and I can trace it if I want but it's not my duty. When we realized something fishy, say goodbye to that... And... " he was talking when he had a call from nimfa. He saved her name little one. Why is she calling him now. He picked up and congress felt like they saw a stranger... No matter how Elli never picks a call in a meeting or when ever he's working.

" Little one." he started with a warning telling her indirectly she interrupted his work.

"Hi babe... I know I shouldn't call right now but I'm tired. My eyes are drooping whilst talking to you. I didn't want you to call later when I'm asleep." she said yawning and Elli frowned.

"okay..."he said and she smiled.

" Take care.. Please relax your facial muscles.. Bye.. Love ya. "she disconnected the call. Elli kept his phone back to his pocket.

" What? "he asked the congress. They were staring at him strangely because he wasn't angry when he received the call. Like being cool. They were now wondering who called him.

" Damon.. Take care of everything. Relocate them to their rank. "he said before leaving.

He went straight to the warehouse to take care of some business.

" Why it's there delay in the purchase. "he asked annoyed at the slow pace everything is going. He wish he was in Russia. His work would have been done and simple. There's still a lot more room for improvement.

" I'm pissed. Very pissed. Simple job you all could not just do it. So how were you running this damn warehouse with goods. Tell me or are selling it off." he stared at them. They refuse to make eye contact with him.

"You all just ruin my day today. I'm sending a few people down here to shape you all. I don't like how things are running here." he muttered angrily and left.

"I think I regretted taking over this damn family mafia. It's so dismantled. Everything is not organized. I wonder why Arnav wasted money on them. He should have dissolved everything and let everyone go their way." he said to Aman who tried not to laugh.