CHAPTER 66

Little payal was happy she was going for adventure according to her statement. She was found studying and Shyam advised her to continue but she declined and happily tagged along.

"I can't wait to be trained by you didi. I would be able to take down those bully after it hopefully." she said with determination and payal raised her brow.

"Do they bully you at school?" she asked and payal laughed nervously.

"Ermm no.." she kept her mouth shut. Payal gazed at her and she squirmed in her seat.

"You know I can just call and every information I need would be given to me." Aman threatened and she gulped.

"The've just been calling me names but I just ignore them. When I make friends they chase them away. Apparently I'm the easiest to bully. I just stand, whatever they say I start calculating mathematics or recalling any subjects so I wouldn't hear a thing before I realize they are gone. I don't mind but it's just that they are bullying the ones on scholarship and that hurts like hell. I wish I could have enough strength to fight and stop it. "she said and they all nod their heads. The place became quite.

" Then I have to call your homeroom teacher to give the kids a warning. "Shyam suggested and little payal frowned.

" That wouldn't help. That when they would increase the price. " she shrugged.

" You are going to be my first client. "Payal said and little payal smile widely.

" Okay. " her smile lightened the mood. They arrived at their destination.

" Nice place. Good try Aman. "Payal praised him to which he rolled his eyes.

They met with the owner who gave them a tour. Payal loved it.

" I'm calling cleaning agent now. "She said pulling out her phone.

" You haven't book services. I don't think you would get a chance and more over remember today is a weekend. " Shyam said and payal laughed.

" Really? "she raised her brow and dialed a number.

" Sparkling Cleaning, how may I help you. " she intentionally kept it on loud speaker.

" I would love to get my store clean up now. " she said and the line was quite.

" Excuse me? "the person asked in disbelief.

" I said I would love to get my store clean up now. "she repeats and the lady frowned.

" I'm sorry Maa but you should have booked earlier in the week. Right now I don't think it's possible."she said truthfully.

" Errm how much do you charge for regular cleanup. "she asked and the lady was now confused.

" 10 lahks. "she said wondering why she was been asked.

" How about I give you 40 lahks for them to show up."she bargain and the lady almost choked on her saliva.

" What? "she was now confused.

" Send me your bank details, I would send you 20 lahks straight away. I would be waiting for them in like 30 minutes. When they are done then I would be the rest of the 20. Don't mess with me because I'm a Raizada. 30 minutes lady. I would text the address. "she disconnected the call which made the lady mouth open wide like a fish.

She immediately rushed to call for emergency service before her head gets chop off by a Raizada.

" I see you don't have your money use right? "Aman asked her in disbelief. Even the 10lahks they are charging it's not worth charging. The place it's already neat why bother call them.