CHAPTER 23

"Look at them, portraying a good couple, meanwhile he married her to save her dignity." Maria whispered to Juan.

"I just hate his presence mom but we have to keep it low on what we just planned." He warned because he knew his mother carelessness
can lead to their failure.

Arnav guided Khushi in holding her waist gently.

"Welcome brother, we've been waiting for long." Juan spoke in a cold voice which he tried to hide his distaste at the presence of Arnav.

"Long time no see Juan Murphy." Arnav stated knowing perfectly well he hated the name Murphy.

Juan eyed Khushi looking at her. He was scrutinizing her. He thought she's hot .

"Ohh! Meet my wife Khushi Singh Raizada." Arnav said...." Babe meet my brother Juan Murphy and his mother Maria." He introduced.

Khushi folded her hands greeting them.

"Namaske." She said smiling and Maria rolled her eyes.

"We would be in our room, we had a long flight . Incase the bus is in please let us know." Arnav said without any hint of emotion. He led Khushi to their room.

"That was awkward." Khushi muttered.

"Mmmm, right ... It's because of you I spoke with them." He told her sincerely.

"Really?" She couldn't believe it.

"Yes of course. I have no time for them,  Aman is always there why do I need to waste my time on them." He shrugged.

"I'm tired Mr ASR , wake me up after we are being called. " She yawned and fell on the bed.

Arnav chuckled and joined her not before placing his gun under his pillow.

"Why do you need to that? " She muttered. " As if you are going to be attacked."

" Baby.... sleep." He closed his eyes without answering her.

FIVE HOURS TIME

They slept so deeply like their lives depended on it. Arnav groaned at his ringing phone and Khushi frowned in her sleep.

"What in the world are you doing that the program have started 45 minutes ago without your presence." Sidiq shouted

"Sidiq?" He asked surprised in a sleepy tone.

"Don't tell me you are still sleeping at this crucial hour." He barked. Arnav chuckled.

"What's so funny boy."  " Do I sound like I'm cracking a joke?" He was far annoyed. People were making a fool out of him taunting him about Arnav absence even though his in Italy.

" I'm not sure sidiq, I don't know why my so called family baffles me. It's not a new thing. I told them to inform us when the family bus is in because we were tired and they left without us." He chuckled lazily.

"Get ready soon, I called Justice to take you guys with the Chopra, his on his way. Take care." He disconnected the call thinking about those vile creatures.

Arnav smirked. He intentionally informed them knowing too well that they wouldn't do it.

" Babe...."

"Mmmmm..."

"We have to prepare for the party. You need to get up and freshened up."

" It's the bus in?" She asked.

"They left us. So sidiq is sending someone to take us to the venue."

"Ohhh." She stretched her self while getting up.

"Let me go in first because I don't need much time to prepare." He said and she giggled.

"I know, you want me to look more beautiful than every lady in there so that all gender would look at me with envy." She pushed him to the washroom to arrange her clothes.

Arnav mouth was open like crocodile waiting for it's food. Khushi was damn gorgeous. She was smokin hot, now he regretted choosing the dress.

"Khushi....I think you should change to a saree." He suggested

" We are late Arnav, right now Isn't the best time so please let's get going.” she pleaded.

"Hmmm..." That was all he could say before they left.

The chopper was in and off they went to throw a drama.

Event

" Old hag I can't seem to find your people. Are they missing?" Juan taunts and sidiq smiled and it irked him. Sidiq gaze at the entrance and gaped. He couldn't recognize his own little devil. She was dressed in a hot red dress that has a cut from her mid thigh showing her milky legs.

Arnav held Khushi's waist possessively and walked towards sidiq with pride. The hall went silent with the beauty present.

Her back was bare. Khushi gulped when Arnav caressed her bare back.

"Finally you are here. What were you guys doing that you decided to grace your selves here when it's time for the party to be over?" He asked and Arnav chuckled which made some of his rivals surprised.

"You told us to give you a heir so we are working on it." He said gazing at Khushi who blushed.

Arnav introduced Khushi to the family as his wife. The guys envied him for having such a beauty, even oldmen  were undressing Khushi with their eyes.

It was time for dinner when everyone was sitted. Arnav pulled a chair for Khushi who sat and mouth a thank you which the family noticed.

He served her her plate before his and they started eating quietly.

"So Arnav the lady here is your wife right? Headman 1 asked and Arnav fumed.

"Damian. The name is Damian." He corrected.

" Damian your wife is too fragile." Don Fero scoffed and Arnav knew were it was heading to.

"With all the ladies you've been bringing this lady here is delicious, I hope after you are done with her could you pass her to me like your other whores...." He started and Arnav was boiling now, his face was red.

Khushi held his hand under the table to control his anger.

"Fabian..." His father warned cause they knew Damian's wrath.

"I bet you just hired her to impress the congress. I hope she taste good, I can't wait to feel....arggh" he didn't finish his words. The hall went quite and looked at Fabian . A bread knife was sticking in his throat and blood oozing out. They all thought it was Arnav but what they saw made them gasped.

Khushi was the one who aimed at his throat with the knife. She got up and modeled swaying her hips. She went towards Fabian and pulled out the knife, she took a napkin and clean her hands while Fabian was still at shock.

"Next time you speak about someone's wife you should do it with respect! If I'm a whore then I'm a whore to my husband, I don't need a filthy advice from you and if my husband is bored with me I would never be with someone like you. This is a warning to you, and never speak of my husband like that! NEXT FUCKING TIME IT WOULD BE A GUN PRESSED IN YOUR FUCKEN BALLS!" She spoke in an icy voice.

She walked back to the table like nothing happened and passed a smile to Arnav and Started eating. Fabian was taken out for the medics to take care of.

Sidiq was still looking at his grand daughter like an alien his baby little devil and danced in his head.

"My name is KHUSHI GUPTA SINGH RAIZA! The wife of  ASR. Nice meeting you all, I hope to enjoy my stay with you and more over I hope to enjoy my brother in-law's wedding. Cheers." She raised her glass of wine 🍷 toasting and A smirking arnav who couldn't control his chuckles.