CHAPTER 56

Mature content Ahead

"What are you doing?" khushi asked him getting nervous.

Arnav gaze at her with fire in his eyes. Khushi recognize that fire and she gulped.

"Arnav, I don't think is a good idea. People could hear us." she tried to reason with him but he immediately picked her up like she weighed nothing and brought her to his chair. He made sit on his laps. He smiled at her.

"You always amaze me khushi. I'm glad I met you. And I'm glad I married you. My wife." he nuzzled her neck and khushi cough slightly.

Khushi had no idea was Arnav move was till she saw her buttons flying in office, she gazed at her shirt and realized it was opened and her bra was in display. Khushi looked at Arnav with displeasure.

" What the hell Arnav.. You just ruined my shirt." she complained but Arnav shut her up by roughly grabbing her neck and kissing her roughly. Khushi moaned. Arnav place his palm into her shirt and unclasped her bra removing it khushi. He squeezed her globes. She moaned loudly when Arnav took her peak into his mouth to worship. He head fell backwards in pleasure. He unzip her trousers.

He slightly shifted her panty and use his palm to cupped her down there and khushi squirm.

"Mmm.. Already wet for me." he teased and khushi blushed. He started rubbing her slowly and increased his pace.

"Arnav.. Mmm.." she moaned and  Arnav smiled. He finally used his fingers and fingered her. She was in a moaning mess. She tried covering her mouth to prevent her cries but Arnav remove her hands.

"Arnav... I think..." she screamed reaching her climax. Arnav smiled.

"perfect." he kissed khushi softly. Khushi was sweating. Arnav lifted her up on his table. He opened his zip and removed his member. Khushi blushed.

"Naughty girl." he teased. He lifted her up onto himself slowly. He groaned in pleasure. He started of slowly bucking his hips. He kissed her passionately and she responded eagerly.

He increased his pace and both was in a moaning mess.

"Can I go fast." he asked pleading with his eyes and khushi nodded. He increased his pace and khushi couldn't believe it. She was having sex in the office with her husband, with that thought she got more aroused. She held her globes a squeezed it. And started bouncing on Arnav. He stared at her surprised.

"Faster baby." she increased her pace and soon they all climax.

"I love you." Arnav whispered breathing heavily. Khushi lightly pecked his neck.

Arnav was about to pull out but khushi held him  in place.

"Please.. For few minutes." she liked their position. Arnav smiled at her. They like the comforting silence . He lifted her and walked to the washroom.

He placed her on the closed toilet sit. He wet a towel and kneel infront of her.

"My baby." he kissed her cheeks and she giggled. He removed her shirt. Cleaned her face gently down to chest. Khushi jump and Arnav held her in place. He helped her remove her trousers and panty at a go, then placed the towel between her thighs and cleaned her.

" I don't have clothes." she pouts and Arnav kissed her pouted mouth.

He caressed her shoulder. "I have your spare clothes in here."he pointed at a paper back.

Khushi frowned and walked towards it. She picked it up and opened. She gasped.

" When did you bring it?"she was surprised.

"Can please wear the clothes before I bend you over and fuck you." he teased and khushi quickly wore her dress.

"Arnav are you okay?"she asked as he didn't clean himself.

" Yeah. "he assured.

Aman's Cabin

" What the hell payal, are you nuts. That's not how to do it, I just showed you how to do it 3minutes ago. "he shouted fraustrated at her slow learning.

" Why are you screaming at me. It's not like we are I'm going to learn everything today. "she murmurs and Aman sighed.

" Listen very carefully payal, I'm not going to repeat myself. You better understand this one. "he warned.

Aman was in disbelief as to how she's too slow and in learning this basics. It's just a minor duty they give to new student learning. Basics, but if it was gun or knives she would have been a master in it.

Aman ignored her and left to Arnav's Cabin for some signatures.

He frowned when he saw khushi wearing a different set of clothing. He glared at Arnav.

"Why are you staring at me Aman. Take the papers I'm done." he glared at him back.

"Why is babhi in a new clothes Arnav?" he asked and khushi sneeked a smile. Arnav raised his brow.

"I'm I answerable to you?" he retorts and Aman shut up. He smirked and left the two humans embarrassed.

3 pm

"Shyam did you pack my all my stuffs. What I asked because if you don't." Payal threaten as they were in their flight (First class) for Lucknow.

Arnav had agreed for Little payal to pack their clothes for Lucknow trip with the supervision of Shyam. Arnav, khushi, payal and Aman went straight to the airport from office whiles Shyam met them there.

"Why are you bossing him around. It's he your husband?" Aman couldn't understand her bossy nature with Shyam. Even though he suspected they would be secretly dating.

"Mmm.. He's my husband and I can boss him around whenever I like, is it your concern." she said annoyed.

"Yeah.. Yeah.. Wait.. What? Your husband." Aman stared at her in disbelief. He stared at Shyam who was laughing at his surprise face.

Khushi and Arnav wasn't even fazed at all and Aman groaned.

"You did not tell me Arnav.. Even though we aren't in terms but her wedding at least I should have been there."he blamed Arnav.

" I wasn't invited. "Arnav said shrugging.

" Wait. What? "he asked in disbelief.

" Me neither. "Khushi concluded and Aman really looked dissatisfied with payal.

" Don't look at me that way Aman. I did it secretly. I only did it because this damn grown up ass man is so religious to the point we couldn't even romance. We were dating right? I was desperate. That's why I did it." she finally let the cat out of the bag. Shyam was about to lose it. Payal was funny, truly Aman is something else.

" Yuck payal. "Aman immediately left to his sit feigning gag.

" Like seriously payal. So you got married to Shyam because he wouldn't touch you before marriage. What a desperate bitch.yuck."Arnav teased and payal threw the plastic spoon she was holding at Arnav who dodged.

" There's nothing wrong with that. I see it to be the right thing. But Didi... "Khushi said and Arnav laughed because he knows when his wife starts calling payal with Didi she's either going teased her or worst. Payal groaned.

" You were too horny. Aww poor Didi. Bhai why didn't you just give it to her. "Khushi teased. Shyam laughed loudly making payal embarrassed.

" You should be with me but you are teasing me with them."she whispered and Shyam smiled at her.

" I wasn't the one who told them anything. You said it your self so face it. "he said in between laughs and Payal glared at him.

" Didi.. "Khushi started again.

" Enough khushi. "she warned and Arnav chuckled and khushi laughed raising her brow.

" Don't try to surpress yours dear hubby. You are a very horny man. "she whispered and slightly licked his ears teasingly and Arnav groaned. Khushi smirked.