CHAPTER 37

Sorry for keeping you guys late... Just recently got posted I meant employed. Finally practicing as health care provider... To sum it all up... The Ramadan period was draining me out with work... That's why I couldn't update. My apologies guys. I'm left with a few chapters... New Story alert after this...Thank you for your patience fam... I really appreciate it.

Warning!! Triggering Punishment

Arnav and Aman smirked at each other and Mami and Nani was wondering why.

Dadi wasn't stop at the main entrance. The servant stared at her with disgust. Arnav telecasted everything through the servant quarters. They were shocked and at the same time surprised by Payal.

Dadi rushed out.. In pain because the poison started working. She had no money with her but only a few rupees she kept in her duppita. She walked to the nearest train station... She couldn't risk taking an auto because she won't have enough money to go to Lucknow.

"I should have killed those bastards when I had the chance to do it." she whispered to herself.

She was referring to Arnav, Shyam, Khushi. She was already exhausted from her walking to train station. The poison have started it's work. She felt extremely thirsty even though she had a lot of water.

" let's see how you are going to find me in Delhi." she smirked and got down. She went straight to the family house when she entered the maids and everyone refuses her to enter.

"how dare you worthless servants with no class deny me of entering my home." she barked.

"we are sorry woman... This house was bought by someone else... You no longer own it." the servant said.

" what rubbish... You're joking right?" she was exploding inside.

"Akash took a loan from the bank and named this house as a collectral so the money wasn't paid and the bank seized it. The owner made us live in here because she felt remorse for us. She didn't want us loosing our job." he explained and Dadi screamed.

" fucking Akash... Why did you have to do this to me at this time... Bastard... He betrayed me... Can you please let me stay for the night... " Dadi begged.

" I'm sorry woman but I don't entertain anyone in my house. Please leave my properties before I call the police. You have made enough scene." A man spoke in a well heavy English accent. Dadi sighed angrily and left.

Her only hope was the underground business she has and Shalini the annoying woman. If she goes to the first option people would be wondering what she is doing there. She decided to walk to Shalini home.

Her legs were irking. She was thirsty and hungry and felt like dying at that moment. She didn't give up till she reached Shalini home and knocked on the door. Shalini was wondering who could it be at this hour. When she opened the door she gasped. A tired Dadi was about to fall, she held her.

"could you let me stay here for the night. I promise I would be out at sunset. I'm thirsty, hungry, tired and need bath. Please don't ask me any question."  Dadi said and Shalini could sense a little arrogance in her words. She had nowhere to go but still had pride.

Shalini prepared a bath for her. Cooked for her and gave her a bed to sleep on.

" I said it... This annoying bitch would take me in... Tomorrow sunset I would blackmail her to let me stay here." she thought. She slept peacefully.

Next morning

SPLASH!!!

"Dadi woked up. *"  Shalini was holding a bucket.