CHAPTER 32

Sorry for the late update! Enjoy a long update 😁

"Shoot Shyam...stop staring at me." Arnav startled Shyam who became embarrassed.

"It isn't about payal but Nk." Shyam asked and Arnav stiffened. Shyam realized it was a sensitive topic.

"It's okay if you don't want to talk about it. Since I got married to Anjali whenever I'm around she seems to hold back something towards him.

"It's now or never.." Arnav said and sighed.

"You know Nk was a lovely kid.. he never goes to anyone when he was a 2years old. He always follow behind me... always wanted my attention but sometimes I ignore him because I get too annoyed by his presence. He got to know my name and started calling me nannav. After my parents death I meant all of my other parents Nk was attached to me. He never liked anyone doing anything from him apart from nannav. That was how I was brought back to shash mahal. I wasn't given enough food..Nk would smuggle food and water to me all though it wasn't enough but I survived. When he's given the sweetest dessert or biscuits he definitely have the one he gives to nannav... Dadi realized that and banned him .he cried for days and fell sick...they realized he was attached solely to me so they send him off to Sydney to his paternal family ..his parents died in a plane crash.. they sent a 7years old boy to Sydney all by his home. By then I was matured already... working my ass off day by day bringing food to the table..they never said thank you but sold me off to an unknown man and collecting a few crores. That's when I couldn't communicate with Nk again. I tried my possible Best but to no avail. When I had sources enough and had money. I decided to comeback to my root. My father (don) gave me the mansion...I use tell him off because I told him I never want to marry or have a family but he turned to blind eyes. The black money I turned it to good money and started fashion industry and was successful... Being a rookie I had collected four awards and by all means I would be shown on TV. That's when my good for nothing came back to me begging to take them in . I didn't feel anything for them but I only did what a grandson duty is. So I kept them in far end and was at my side having my peace of mind. The Mafia's side was created by Naagin to initiate a little fear to my family. We created the servant side to make them at home and comfortable. So back at the topic ..so they paid me with kindness by giving me the number of Nk. I called him and he was happy. He told me he like photography so I told him to come to my company by then he just finished college fresh youth. He immediately agreed because he missed me.

That day I should have let him stayed in my wing like it wouldn't have happened. You know Nk is a catch, handsome and cute. When Anjali saw him she couldn't sit. She wanted to get into his pants...Nk being innocent didn't know... I had to go Italy for three weeks and fly to New York for two weeks and come back to Lucknow for a week before coming back to Delhi. I told Nk to come with me but he refused telling me I'm a boring man, I'm going to be in meetings so he wouldn't go. Anjali saw It as a chance and started indirectly molesting him. Brushing her chest against him. You know things a girl do to be noticed. A naive and stupid Nk didn't see red flag. He was sweet with everyone, jovial and kind.

Anjali told promised him she would never tell anyone he's a Christian and eats meat.. but she had to do a favor for her but not now then boom one-day she asked for the favor and gave him two days to think... Shyam can you believe what the favor was?" Arnav asked and he nodded a no.

"Sex..." He said and Shyam gasped.

"A  thirty five old woman asking...no! Demanding a twenty two years old boy to sleep with her which she is her cousin.. isn't it absurd?" He sounded bitter.

"He called me during those time and I knew his chirpy tone was gone. He told me he was okay and had a headache and reassured me . I was disturbed and said something was wrong and I didn't pester him again because work was on my mind. Anjali got her way with him. He cried... And felt disgusted. Everyday she molest him, rape him. Do all sort of things with him but he bottles it up. My stupid grandma found out and threatened him not to open his mouth to tell me or else they would kill me and his paternal families. Nk bottled it all up. When I returned I sense something off but he always tells me his okay. That's when I kept a cctv in his and the hall and I couldn't watch what I found in his room. I felt disgusted to call Anjali my sister. I told Nk I know what it's happening and I'm with him. He broke into tears and shared everything with me keeping the details which I already know. I told him to stay with me he refused and told me he would manage. That was seven years ago. After she got married to you she couldn't misbehave with him again so he flew back to Sydney. I told the family he was needed in AR branch and they fell for it. You literally saved him 4years ago. The molesting was done for three years then which you got married to her. So that's the story of Nk." Arnav finished and Shyam was disgusted by her.