CHAPTER 67

ITALY

"That fucking psycho is killing us like chickens. If it continues this way we are all going to die." one said

"We must eliminate him. He is the reason why we are suffering." the other said.

They are all fed up with the way things are going on. The black family it's making their life a living hell. Every Friday he holds a meeting and when he does surely some number of men life's are going to be taken. They all dread when Friday is near and tomorrow it's Friday.

The next day, everyone had assembled and the right hand man stood there with stoic face. He was ruthless and more a devil. He was better of than the left hand man. He was ruthless beyond all. Everyone was scared of him even though they have never seen him he still instill fear to them.

"You would all be meeting the left hand man of Don today.. Right now." It was quite for long. Way too quite and you could feel the fear displaying in every one's face. He smirked.

"Meet the Don's left hand Elli." he said and it felt like they poured a bucket of ice on each of them. They were now squirming in their seats and others where trying not to cry. Elli is the definition of a sadist. He enjoys people cries, agony and sadness. He is a real serial killer and was once a Nagin before payal succeeded him but he still works.

The kind of pain he made them go through during his era of office. He was brutal and ruthless and never accepted a NO for an answer, what he feels like to do he does it with no regrets, no one can stop him. In all Elli was a psychopath and it's still a psychopath.

"Longest time fam." he said smiling and giggling showing his perfect white and shiny teeth. He took notice of every one in the room before smiling. The right hand left to sit on his chair so Elli could talk.

"You all thought I was dead?" "Sorry to disappoint you I'm hell of Alive and kicking. Sidiq was weak to let you play a game with his life. I wouldn't accept that. From now onwards I am incharge of every fucking thing that happens here." he added and you could feel the fear radiating in the hall.

" The previous Don I served family were so good enough to withdraw from everything but because of your thirst for money you continue to be part of this stupid congress which has no impact in the mafia society. Let's be frank you all need money. It's because of Damian generosity that makes you all get food to feed your family but in the end you still went ahead to betray him for good. He was kind enough to not touch you. But that was him, I'm not Damian, I'm Elli. And I shall make your life miserable. Be aware. Hence forth I'm in incharge of any transactions or payment made. Anyone who needs money for the benefit of the so call business should go through me, I would vet you before you take the money and after the money it's taken I expect you to bring evidence of the expenses taken. From now onwards we would cut of the benefits of seating allowance and youth of congress allowance. If grown ass son or daughter does not want to work there's no need for us to pay them because they are your wards. Who should work? An employee should work their asses off and at the end of the day the lazy take home more than the real workers. The groceries, fuel, anything shall run by me. Every week we give each family the limited amount of groceries and necessity, there is no more taking money and buying. Everything is changing and if you don't want to be ruled by us then the door is open you can leave. And mind you when you decide to leave you are taking no property of us. You leave everything behind and start a new life. You all are fortune my colleague here gave you 72 hours to decide. You leave or you stay. We would be back and we expect your maximum cooperation. "he said trying to read their expression. He smiled showing his teeth.

The Congress stared at each other's eyes. They were now trying to communicate with their eyes. How would they be able to decide on this. It's cruel.