CHAPTER 3

Lucknow

"Gopa I need to meet the Don to negotiate." Bob pleaded and gopa snickered.

"Do you take me for a fool old man. I Gopa have never seen the Don in my entire life of working in this business and you mere outsider wants to meet him? May I know why?" He asked curiously thinking this mutt is crazy.

"I want him to kill someone for me." He finally said and Gopa frowned.

"Are you nuts? I can literally do it even the boys can do it! So why do need it to be the Don himself old man! The Don is not someone to mess with Bob. This is your last warning before I make this call." He threatened and Bob only nodded with enthusiasm.

"Hello, there's a deal here to kill someone but the client needs the boss himself to do it." Gopa spoked on the phone.

"It's he nuts! You know how difficult it is to reach Don. You definitely know only important matters are to be sent to him. Did you tell the mutt he needs 5crore to close the damn deal with the Don." Someone spoke on the phone.

"He's willing to do anything at any cost." Gopa replied.

"Tell him to email the person's information to Don's email, we would take it from there and he should make half payment of before emailing us. Take care." He disconnected the call.

"You heard him. Do as he says, here's the email." He said thinking this man is a fool, nobody messes with the Mafia Don and goes Scot free, he is digging his grave.

Night Time

"He have responded to my email. I would be waiting." Bob said happily and Gopa nodded uninterested.

Bob is still staying with Gopa for the night. Bob received a phone call and was surprised.

"Okay." That was the only thing he said before opening the door and there came in Arnav Singh Raizada .

"What the hell!" Bob was very shocked to see ASR in here.

"No what the hell! I would ask you the same." Arnav acted cool and Gopa gasped.

"DON! CENSIGLIERE!" He bow immediately to Aman and Arnav and Bob eyes grew big like saucers.

Men came in and filled the entire building and room. A chair was brought for Arnav. He sat down quietly and looking at Bob calculative.

"Hmmm! So you wanted to kill me or should I say you want me dead right? After what I have done to you. I sped your life! Your fucking life and the little casino you have underground because you fed me when I was a kid but the pity I felt towards you made you defy me dear Old man. It's my fault I didn't let hungry bull dogs chase you as their meal, it's my fault I didn't make you a prey for hungry vultures! It's my damn fault for not locking you in a room and starve, torture you painfully and slowly till you begged for your own life to be taken! It my damn fault I didn't shoot you in the head for back stabbing me bob." Arnav finished with his veins popping out.

"I'm sorry.." that was the only word bob could mutter because he knows his doomed.

"Sorry huh! What's with all this I want him dead ASAP. My right hand man Aman told me some mutt wanted me to do his dirty work and Holala when I opened the email my pictures where fully displayed." Immediately no one saw it coming Arnav shot him in the leg and he screamed.

"I'm giving you a painless death! Mind you no talking or else?" He warned.

He shot him angrily his whole body arm, shoulders, knee ,ear. Everywhere with anger.

"Oh say your last word." Arnav taunts.

"Devil." He whispered weakly and Arnav laughed.

"Thanks if that was supposed to be a compliment but you know is part of me and it's who I am. Anyway, thanks for the 2.5 crore." He shot him in the chest and head.

"Get rid of it Gopa! You know what to do." Aman informed and Gopa nodded even though he kept it to himself, his Don is handsome and rich and more to the point who would have thought Don was ASR!! Oh his damn God! He is a lucky man to see don and his right hand man! He should actually thank the old fool for letting such a privilege come through.

"You! If I get leaked out being the Don, I would have your head as my dog supper! Do you get it!" He warned Gopa and his soldiers and they gulped.

"Yes boss." The all said it.

"Good." He left with Aman and before that handing a bag containing money and Gopa frowned.

"2.5 crore for you and the boys." Aman informed and left with Arnav.

Gopa gasped and gaped. He couldn't believe his ears so he opened the case and nearly fainted. That was the damn money the old man payed. Today was his lucky day and thankful only three guards where on duty. The other guards where Don's.

"Holy mother fucking money." He smiled genuinely.

"God bless the Don and give him good health and long life." He prayed.

Star's Hotel @ Lucknow

"Aman I need to sleep, no disturbances." Arnav warned and Aman giggled before going to the next bed. Arnav doesn't like sharing his bed.

4:59am

Arnav phone belled for the fifth time and groaned before backing at the person.

"What!!" He barked

"Nannav." Nk spoke and Arnav immediately got up.

"Narkishore?" Arnav was surprised.

"Dadi  informed me to remind you your presence is needed at the funeral today." Nk spoke softly knowing Arnav reaction.

"I Know why the witch gave the phone to you to speak so I wouldn't turn her down. Tell her I'm doing it because you called not because she told you to tell me." He said truthfully and Nk smiled relief.

"I know the phone is on speaker so Mrs witch where's the venue?" He asked and Dadi chuckled, this boy knew him too well.

"Lucknow. Right now we are in Lucknow at shash Mahal. I would send the address to you. Bye bastard got things to do." Dadi left and Arnav finally knew she left and what he said made Nk gasped.

"Nk!" Arnav called and Nk knew this was serious.

"Nannav." He whispered fearfully because he doesn't want to face the wrath of his favorite cousin.

"I know they are still hurting you little one! I know! But you still endure it and make a faked letting everyone think you are okay but you are not. I can see it through you Nk. I wanted to talk to you but I had emergency that's why I flew to Lucknow. You and I need some serious talking okay little one." He said with his soothing voice and Nk smiled whilst crying.

"Okay Nannav." He held his tears.

"I know you are holding your tears. Be strong little one and know I love you okay. You Bai here got you. Stay safe." He said before disconnecting the call.

"What Aman?" He asked. He doesn't like the way he looks at him. It's only Nk and Aman he shows this side of him and Aman being the dramatic one always seems to be taken aback my this character. To him , it's a ghost his seeing.

"That child is broken Aman just like me but I wouldn't let him reached where I got to. I would anything in my power to protect him even if have to let him reside in my wing." Arnav said determined.

So guys how was it?? And what do you suspect to happen?? How would Arnav and Khushi meet? Why do Arnav care for Nk so much??

Please comment and vote.
Yussif Rashida