CHAPTER 41

Khushi was awake few minutes ago.  She felt she was lying on a pillow.. She remembered she was laying on Arnav chest. She blushed when she recalled what happened yesternight.

"Arnav is mine and mine only.. Handsome man.. I'm going to flaunt him in Lucknow.. The other time we went there we had no time." she smiled touching his stumble. Arnav smiled and spoke which startled khushi.

"What are thinking? Care to share?"  Arnav asked in his morning voice which made her squirm.

"Nothing." she stammered.

"Are you sure.. Are you planning to ravish me my dear wife?" he teased and khushi blushed.. He pulled her closer to him.

He kissed her cheeks and caressed her face.

"You are mine now.. And I'm yours.. When ever you are in the mood.. Go ahead and tell me so we could work out okay.  Don't be reserved and shy about our sexual life.. If anything is bothering you or you would like to ask anything feel free okay.."  he said brushing her hair with his hands.

" Okay... " she pecked his lips.. Arnav smiled and hugged her.

" Love birds you have 4 hours left... Remember we have to Lucknow. " payal shouts and Arnav chuckled.

" Come let's take our bath before naagin would murder us." he laughed.

Khushi sat up and stood on her feet when she felt a sharp pain. She graoned.. Arnav held her.. He carried her to bath.

" I'm sorry... It's hurting down there right.." Arnav was hurt.

" I'm okay, just feeling a little bit pain. " she assured.

Arnav hadn't left her all night. He made love to her over and over again.. He thought he should have been careful because it was her first time.. But it wasn't his fault since it was long since he had sex.

" I'm sorry... " he apologized

"it's okay.. I'm okay.. I get it.. You were carried away by desire.. It isn't our fault.. We can't cheat nature so stop apologizing." khushi wanted him to stop blaming himself.

"okay.." his face fell.. Khushi sighed. He washed her up gently. Her neck, chest, back.. Even down there which made her blush.

He cleaned her up and carried her to the room.

"I would be right back." he kissed her knuckles. Khushi wonder.

He went into their closet and brought out an ointment. He gently raised her towel up and supported her back with pillows.

He opened her legs a little see well. He pressed the ointment in his hand and gently rubbed it around her vagina... The coolness of the gel made her startled..

She stared into his eyes and found no desire at the moment but love and care. He dressed her up.

"Going to bring breakfast... I would inform them to go ahead before us okay.." he smiled and she nodded.

Khushi sighed as Arnav left.. What a man.. She has never seen him with this emotions.. It's not like she had injured herself. It's only sorenes.

Downstairs

" Finally.. You've decided to grace yourself... Where's your wife."  payal ask munching on an apple... She sitting across her and shaking his head.

"She isn't feeling well.. You can leave before us. We would join you later." he informed and took a tray to prepare breakfast for both of them.

Payal frowned and was about to open her mouth when shyam glared at her not to.. She pouts and decided to disobey him.

" What happened to her? " she asked trying not to sound so curious.

"I hurt her a little bit... She would be okay.. You know first time when couples meet.. I don't want to explain my sex life of me and my wife to you right? I'm only letting you know because you care... If you would excuse me." he took the tray and left payal who's mouth was wide opened and a smiling shyam.

" Why are you smiling? I just got insulted by him. " payal said fuming and shyam glared at her.. She shut her mouth.

" You knew what transpired between them. You saw him walk down without a shirt and a worried look. He told you she was hurt and came to prepare breakfast.. So far as I know if khushi hurt her arm no matter what you would see her in the kitchen.. But this one was different.. Can't you remember last night  they had a silent fight.? Idiot. " he scolded and payal was now feeling guilty.

" ooh I see... Understood baby... There's no need to scold me. " she pouts and shyam graoned.. Why does she looks so cute.. He pulled her to him and pecked her pouted lips which surprised her.

" What? Can't I kiss you?" he asked her wondering why she was staring at him.. She nodded a no.

He took her lips and kissed her deeply.. His tongue deep into hers.. Payal moaned and shyam graoned.. He raised her and she now sitting on him facing him. She lowered her hands to his muscles pulling him for more.. Their breathe fanning each other.

Shyam broke the kiss and looked into her eyes.. She blushed.. He smiled.. He pecked her lips and pulled out hugging her.

"I need more.." she said pulling away.. She used her thumb to rub his lips.

"So do I. But I don't want it to exceed you know what I'm talking about. We need to leave to Lucknow." he was sad she was sad.

He pinched her nipples through her shirt.

"ouch...shyam." she couldn't believe he did that.. He only laugh at her and carried her to her room.

" Start packing.. I'm done with mine." he told her and left. Payal smiled.

Arshi's room

Arnav fed khushi and khushi fed him upon insisting. He smiled at her and sent the dishes back.. He washed them and came back to their room.

"let me take my bath.. I would join you soon okay." khushi nodded

Arnav took his bath.. While taking his bath he sweared not to touch her till she healed completely.. He need to keep his desire in control.

They were all laying lazily on bed when khushi called. Arnav had an important call and later joined her.

"Arnav.." she called.. He turned to her quickly.

"Are you okay? Do you need something?" he asked worried.

"I'm okay.. You! Are you okay?"  she asked sincerely.. Arnav was quite. She cupped his face.

"it's not your fault.. Don't be hard on yourself okay.. I'm just a little sore and I research about it.. They said it's normal to hurt.. And even the medication to get.. I texted Aman to buy it for me.. He would be here any moment from now.. See look here. " she handed him the phone which he reluctantly took. He scroll down and nodded. He understood it was normal and wasn't his fault. He handed it back to her.

" You see. " she pulled him into a kiss which started Arnav..

" Now after he brings the drugs we are leaving tonight and no buts.. IT'S FINAL." She ordered like the way Arnav did and he laughed.