CHAPTER 48

"Shyam.. Can I have a word with you." Arnav inform him to which he followed him to office.

Payal and khushi just stared at each other wondering what the two was up to.

"When are you planning to make things official." Arnav asked Shyam who smirked.

"I knew that was what you were to ask me." he laughed and Arnav rolled his eyes.

"You go for your honeymoon and after which things would be official. Make sure I get a little niece or nephew after that." he teased and Arnav shook his head smiling.

"I have avenge them. Very soon those beggars would come running to us." Arnav inform Shyam. He became angry on the topic.

"They are so annoying... Just want to wipe them away. Useless fools." Shyam condemned.

30 minute's passed.

"I wonder what they are discussing that they aren't done with." payal said and khushi shrugged.

"Payal... So how did Arnav fuck his whores." Khushi spoke and payal couldn't believe her eyes.

"khushi what the fuck... Are you crazy." she stared at khushi horrified.

"Don't look at me that way. I'm serious." she said and payal was still bewildered.

"Just put it into simple terms. Don't just say it that way." she corrected.

"okay madam... I'm all ears." she was impatient.

Payal took her phone out and searched for something.

"come.. Let's go to the guest room. Don't want the boys interrupting." she wink and khushi frowned. She pulled her and went into one of the guest room.

She plugged an ear pod in khushi's ear and showed her  something on the screen. When it started playing khushi gasp and immediately threw the phone away.

" What the hell payal.." She was fuming and payal was laughing.

"Put that fucking back. You need to learn." she said

"learn? By looking at others nakedness.. I don't want to know again." she got up to leave and payal blocked her way.

"I didn't bring myself. You brought yourself.. So you better get back here like a good girl." she said with a stoic face and khushi hesitantly sat back. Payal played the video again and khushi gasped.

They spent more than 50 minutes in the guest room... Payal explaining everything to khushi and khushi was red like chilli.

Finally they came out and both Shyam and Arnav stared at a red khushi.

"Payal what did you do to my wife that she has become red like chilli."Payal shrugged and khushi couldn't look at Arnav in the eye.

How it's she going to face him, more or less do more things to him. She paled when she heard a husband calling her. Khushi gulped. Arnav stared at her.

" What's wrong? "He asked her softly and khushi shook her head indicating she was okay.

" Are you sure?. You need to tell me what's bothering you khushi. We promise to not hide anything. " He pulled her closer and pecked her lips.

She smiled and nodded nervously. Arnav all though didn't want to probe further but knew something was wrong.

Khushi arranged and pack their bags for what they needed during their honeymoon. Arnav had gone to the office to check one or two things before. Khushi hid some clothes into the bag where arnav couldn't see.