CHAPTER 73

It's been four weeks and Elli have been shaking the family mafia in place. Most of them regret for taking this chance.

Elli made their life miserable to the point of them giving up. From the young to old. He made sure he shaped them very well.

Their work schedule, manner in which they work. The warehouse, their goods. Transport and export. Within this four weeks he dissolved every individual slash fun to zero and deactivate every account of them. He opened new bank account to each individual and made sure their hardwork tally with what they earn.

He started training the lazy bones, both young adult male and female. They had no option because their greedy relatives chose the path for them.

Within four weeks, with heavy and thorough screening of shipments. They have increased in shipment from 0.7 % to 10.2%.

The family wing have been busy lately. Be lazy and see, you won't earn a dime from him.

Damon was actually happy with the impact they made. Gradually they hope there would be change.

Nimfa its always on the phone with Elli. She fell in love with him more. She recalled when they had their first video call. It was awkward. No one said anything. They were just staring at each other. To make things easy she suggested they stay at the voice call.

Payal knew when Raizada family realized she's getting married to Shyam, she's going to be the gossip. That freaks her out.

The wedding preparation were going on well and Arnav relationship with Nani and manorma was improving gradually.

Delhi

"How are the kids and family ." Nimfa asked prito s she was typing away.

"Best behavior so far. My oldies are recovering fast due to Shyam bhai's new hospital. They were telling me to get married to him." she said laughing and Nimfa giggled.

"I told them he has a fiancé and they married few months ago. I added they would be getting married traditionally 4weeks later and they were sad for me." she laughed.

"Let me guess? Sad because you can't marry prince charming." Nimfa said and they all burst into laughter.

"Speaking of prince charming, how is your prince charming." Prito teased and Nimfa blushed.

"What can I say.. We are improving. He has started opening up little by little. He's still the emotionless jerk. Sometimes I wonder whether he's playing with me or he's just ignorant. Simple things like people do, romance he doesn't know. Then he would just suggest something those mean manwhore mafia guys do with their girlfriends. That's not being romantic... It's being bossy and demanding... Jerk. "she muttered.

Prito felt like hiding or she wanted to ground to open and swallow her up. The devil appeared out of nowhere after her question.

" Why do you look so pale. "Nimfa frowned and turned to see what prito was watching.. She almost fell from her desk. She cursed under her breathe.

Elli was standing there, hair tied in a messy bun. He wore a short sleeve so his scars and tattoos were showing.. Baby hairs covered his face and Nimfa finds that sexy.

Prito left them.. She gave Nimfa a thumbs up.

Nimfa was quite. Elli didn't utter a word. He sat on the couch and crossed his legs watching Nimfa. He head was down in embarrassment.

"You didn't tell me you were coming to India." she accused and Elli did not respond.

"Look at me." he ordered and she raised her head and stared at him.